The link has to be in the “website” field of your Instagram. Instagram won’t hyperlink plain text in the body of the bio. If it’s in the right field and won’t load the link may be broken or unavailable on mobile.
Why can’t I add a link to my Instagram bio?
Link not allowed
Instagram has become quite cautious with that one precious link allowed in your bio. This is due to the amount of spam accounts they see. They’ll block certain websites known to be linked to by spammers in their profiles. They won’t allow links to websites with explicit content.
How do I add a clickable link to Instagram?
How to add clickable links to Instagram Stories
- Tap the camera icon to start your story. …
- Click on the Link Icon the icon that looks like a chain link. …
- Add a call to action. …
- Add your content to the story and you are done.
How do I get my Instagram link?
To get a link to a post: Tap (iPhone) or (Android) above the post. Tap Copy Link.
To get a link to a post from the web:
- Open your web browser.
- Go to instagram.com/username. …
- Click the post you want to save and copy the link at the top of your browser.
How do I make a link clickable?
How do you make words into a clickable link?
- Highlight the word you want to link by either double-clicking on it or using your mouse to click on the word and drag over it.
- Click on the Insert Link button on the Compose Post toolbar (it. …
- Type in the URL you want your graphic to link to and click OK.
How do I make a clickable link on Instagram 2021?
Here’s how you can pay to add clickable links to your Instagram posts:
- Go to your profile on Instagram.
- Choose the post you want to promote.
- Click on “Promote”
- Tap “Edit” under the Your Website option.
- Replace the link to your website with any link you want.
- Tap “Done”
- Fill out the rest of the details for your ad.
What is the URL of my Instagram?
Your Instagram URL is made up of two components: Instagram’s website address and your Instagram username, separated by slashes. For example, my Instagram’s username is @chrissysface, so the URL https://www.instagram.com/chrissysface/ would link to my profile.
What is URL in TikTok?
Your TikTok URL is tiktok.com/@username. For example, if your TikTok username is @followchain, your TikTok URL is tiktok.com/@followchain. tiktok.com/@followchain. On social media platforms like Instagram, your URL is instagram.com/username.
How do you get the chain link icon on Instagram?
If Your Account Is Verified
- Open or download the Instagram app. Tap the camera icon in the upper left-hand corner. …
- Among your tool options (stickers, text, etc.) across the top portion of your screen will be a chain-link icon. …
- Include a call to action on your story.