For example, in place of the original Likes tab, Instagram now has the Shopping tab in that location. If you want to see recent likes, comments, and other activity on your posts and page, you have to click the heart in the upper right corner of your feed.
How do you get the Explore page back to normal on Instagram?
Simply, start engaging with the type of content and accounts you want to see. In no time at all, your explore page will be back to normal.
Did Instagram remove the Explore page?
In Instagrams September 2020 update there is a massive UI change. … The Explore feed has been removed from its traditional place at the bottom and has been replaced with a dedicated reels tab.
Where is the Explore tab on Instagram?
The Instagram Explore page can be found by tapping the magnifying glass icon in the lower menu ahead of the dedicated Reels and Shop tabs. At the top of the feed, people can search for accounts, hashtags and places.
How many followers do you need to get on Explore page?
This means you need to start by growing your following. Users with more than 100,000 followers have a good chance of finding brands that would partner with them. First of all it is not about amount of followers it is jaut a matter of niche.
How do you filter on Instagram explore?
How to customize Instagram explore page?
- Open up Instagram app and login to your account if you haven’t already;
- Go to the Explore page;
- Find content that you wouldn’t like to see in the future and open it;
- Click the ellipsis icon at the top right corner and select “See fewer posts like this”. Done!
Who found Instagram?
Kevin Systrom (Co-founder)
Kevin Systrom (@kevin) co-founded Instagram and served as CEO for 8 years before leaving the company in September 2018 to pursue his next passion project.
What is IG feed?
“Instagram Feed” refers to your main Instagram profile page and the photos and videos you post there. These photos and videos show up in the feeds of your followers, and those that are following any of the hashtags you use in your post.
How do you gain Instagram followers?
9 Ways to increase Instagram followers
- Post consistently (and at the right times) …
- Initiate conversations and respond to comments. …
- Craft more compelling captions. …
- Optimize your Instagram bio for new followers. …
- Promote your Instagram presence beyond Instagram. …
- Make a point to publish Stories and new content formats.