Write a short, non-confrontational reply that shows that you’ve read and understood the issue(s) raised, even if they’re unfounded. Be specific and acknowledge the customer’s concerns; show sympathy that they had a bad experience. Sincerely apologize for the upset caused offer to make things right.
How do you handle a negative post on Facebook?
How To Deal With Negative Comments On Your Facebook Page
- Acknowledge comments. The first thing you have to do with negative comments is acknowledge them. …
- Apologise when an apology is necessary. You then need to apologise as quick as possible if an apology is necessary. …
- Deal with the matter offline.
How do I remove a negative comment on Facebook?
To do this, view the comment that someone added on one of your Facebook posts, then mouse over their comment, and an “X” will appear in the upper right of their comment. Click on that “X,” and you’ll see the option to delete the comment.
How do you deal with negative comments on social media?
How to handle negative comments on social media
- Don’t ignore negative comments.
- Apologize sincerely.
- Don’t make false promises.
- Be polite.
- Take it out of the spotlight.
- Personalize your message.
- Reply instantly.
- Explain yourself.
How do you respond to hateful comments on Facebook?
While his tactic may not work for all businesses, here are some tips to keep in mind when dealing with negative comments:
- Stay calm. …
- Use the Care Bear Stare. …
- State the facts. …
- Reference your work. …
- Respect their opinion. …
- Keep Your Responses Crisp and Positively Worded. …
- Know when to stop.
Is it bad to delete comments?
Never, ever delete negative comments. The only thing worse than ignoring a negative comment is deleting it. It only serves to anger the customer more and give them cause to react by telling ALL of their friends how awful your company and its employees are.
Should I delete negative comments on my ads?
Step 1: Don’t delete the comment.
If you delete their comment, it could just upset them further. That can lead to additional comments, negative reviews, etc. However, if they posted something vulgar, threatening, or trolling, feel free to delete the comment.
Will someone know if I delete their comment on Facebook?
Deleting the Facebook comment will erase it; no one will be able to see it. The user will know that the negative comment has been deleted if they go to view it again, but they won’t be notified of its deletion.
When you delete a comment on Facebook does it delete the replies?
Remember that if you delete a comment that a lot of people have responded to, it’ll also delete all of those replies. If you don’t want to remove the replies from Facebook, you might want to consider editing your comment rather than deleting it.
What to say to negative reviews?
With that in mind, here’s how your business should respond to negative reviews to make the most out of an otherwise unpleasant situation.
- Acknowledge and Apologize.
- Add a Touch of Specificity.
- Move the Situation Offline.
- Keep it Short and Sweet.
What do you say to a rude comment?
Funny Responses to Rude Comments
- Sorry fella, I don’t have the energy to pretend to like you today.
- Umm…pardon me, I wasn’t listening. …
- Ok. …
- That sounds weird coming from you. …
- Are you always such an idiot, or do you just show off when I’m around?
- Whatever you say, hefe. …
- Sorry, I don’t understand what you’re saying.
How negative comments on social media affect you?
Negative comments can discredit the information we read, but whether we will be influenced also depends on the topic and on our attitudes. In addition, influence works both ways – positive comments can mislead us as well. Readers’ opinions on topics related to health and science are particularly easy to change.
How do you deal with mean comments?
6 Ways to Handle Mean Comments and Online Negativity
- # 1 – Differentiate Between Differing Opinions and Mean Comments. …
- # 2 – Think About Syntax/Context. …
- # 3 – Don’t Read Them If Possible. …
- # 4 – Brush it Off – It’s Not About You, It’s About Them. …
- # 5- Do Not Respond.
What do you say back to hate comments?
If you think someone is just wanting to be heard you can simply say “thank you for sharing” or “I appreciate your perspective” If you think someone is wanting to be a back-handed hater say “thanks for sharing” or “we all have our opinions”, or just delete the comment and leave it at that.
How do you respond to nasty remarks?
How to Respond to Rude Comments (For the Holidays & Every Day)
- You know what I’m talking about. …
- But you are not responsible for other people’s expectations. …
- And saying nothing is the same as agreeing. …
- Ask questions. …
- Tell the truth. …
- Share your experience.