Your timeline is where you can see your posts or posts you’ve been tagged in displayed by date. Your timeline is also part of your profile. You can navigate to your Timeline by clicking on your name at the top of your Facebook home page.
Why is Facebook not showing my timeline?
If Facebook posts aren’t showing up on your app, make sure that you are using a Facebook page and not a Facebook personal Timeline (private profile). … Select your Page below Use Facebook as: Click Edit Page and select Edit Settings.
How do I jump back to previous years on Facebook Timeline?
To view older posts on your Timeline, scroll down on your Timeline, then click “Recent” at the top and select the year you’d like to view. From there, you can click “All Posts” at the top of your Timeline and select a specific month.
How do I navigate my Facebook profile?
You can use the left side menu and options at the top on your home page to navigate Facebook. It shows the information most relevant to you, in addition to your Profile, News Feed and Messenger. Shortcuts is where you can find your groups, Pages you admin and games that you visit regularly.
Why can’t I see all the birthday posts on my Facebook timeline?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why isn’t my post appearing on my timeline?
Posts by your friends will not appear on Timeline if: They are currently on your Timeline hidden list. You are (or were) blocked by them. Their Share settings for Timeline are set to Excluded.
How do I get back my facebook date?
Backdate a published post
Click to open the dropdown menu, then select Change date. Select a date and time in the past. (If desired, you can choose to Hide from News Feed, so the post shows up in your video library but is not distributed on your fans’ News Feeds.) Select Backdate.
Can someone tell if I look at their Facebook page a lot?
No, Facebook doesn’t tell people that you’ve seen their profile. Third-party apps also can’t provide this functionality. If you come across an app that claims to offer this ability, please report the app.
How do I unhide birthday posts on Facebook Timeline?
You can unhide posts that you’ve hidden from your Timeline in your Activity Log:
- Go to your profile and click “View Activity Log”
- Click “Posts you’ve hidden” on the left side. …
- Use the years on the right to help you navigate your Activity Log.
How do I find my timeline and tag on Facebook?
To get to your Timeline Review:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Activity Log.
- In the left column, click Timeline, Photo and Tag Review.
- Click Review Posts You’re Tagged In.
- Click Add to Profile next to an individual post to approve it, or click Hide to ignore it.