Enter your search into the search bar on Twitter. At the top left of your results page, click “Search filters” and then “Advanced search.” Fill in the appropriate fields to refine search results. Click “search” to see results.
How do I find a specific tweet?
Login to your Twitter account, and go to Twitter’s advanced search page.
- Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (with no “@”) into the “From these accounts” field:
- Under “Dates,” select start and end dates for your search:
- Click “Search,” and Twitter should return a list of top tweets from that period:
How can I find my old tweets?
How to See Old Tweets Using Twitter Search
- Open Twitter.com in your browser and click the search bar.
- Type in the following thread together with your Twitter username.
- Also, put the date range you want to dig back (username since: yyyy-mm-dd until yyyy-mm-dd). …
- Scroll to the bottom to see your old tweets.
How do you find tweets on twitter?
- Navigate to twitter.com/search-advanced in a web browser.
- Locate the From These Accounts field and type in your own Twitter handle. …
- Fill out at least one other field to help narrow down your results. …
- Click the Search button to see your results, which display directly on Twitter.
Can you see twitter history?
Twitter records and saves account access history to your account, and does it for the last 33 access sessions. To see it, go to your account menu and select: Settings and privacy / Your Twitter data / See your last 33 logins.
How do you find tweets to someone?
- Type anything into the search bar and press ↵ Enter or ⏎ Return . …
- Click the three-dot icon ••• . …
- Click Advanced search on the menu. …
- Enter the person’s Twitter name into the “From these accounts” field. …
- Click the Search button. …
- Click the Latest tab to view the tweets in order.
Is all my tweets safe?
You don’t need to worry about the safety of your account since AllMyTweets is an authorized account that prioritizes the security of your account. As you log in, the app will ask your authorization. Once you allow it, it will read the tweets from your timeline and will be able to see who you follow.
How far back can you see tweets?
Unfortunately, Twitter only displays your last 3200 tweets in your timeline, so if you’re anything like me (I’ve been on Twitter since May 2009 and have well over 40,000 tweets), that won’t cut it.
How can I see my old tweets on my phone?
How to Find Old Tweets on Android
- Open the Android Twitter app and log-in your account.
- Click the search tab in the lower section of the page and type “from: [username]” to find your old tweets.
- If you are looking for the old tweets of a certain user, type “from:” and then the user’s username.
What is my oldest tweet?
How to Find Your First Tweet
- Visit your Twitter profile to find the date for when you joined Twitter.
- Use Twitter’s advanced search to add your Twitter account and a date range (perhaps the month you joined to three months after?) to find your first tweets.
How do I see all my likes on twitter?
How to See All Twitter Likes
- To search your twitter likes or favorites, open your twitter account and go to the profile section on the left side of your screen.
- Once you are on your twitter profile section, find the liked tab under your profile picture. …
- Once you click on Likes, scroll through the favorites.
Can you see who visits your twitter?
No, you cannot see who views your tweets on Twitter. Twitter Analytics can provide you info on the extent of engagement of your specific tweets. However, you would not get information on who viewed your tweets even on Twitter Analytics.
How do you know if someone is stalking your twitter?
Unlike with Facebook, there is actually a way to get some information on how many people are viewing your profile or your tweets. Go to Twitter’s analytics page and log in with your Twitter account. You’ll see something like this. You can see that in the last 28 days, I’ve tweeted 52 times.
How can you find out who is behind a Twitter account?
Twitter Profile Information
- Sign in to Twitter. …
- Click the username next to the Twitter handle of the profile in the search results. …
- Note the profile information for any clues as to who owns the profile — including the username — which could be the profile owner’s actual name.