How can I download YouTube videos directly without mobile app?
Table of Contents show
- Download YouTube Videos Using Third-Party Websites. Savefrom.net. …
- Download YouTube Videos Using Google Chrome Extensions. YouTube ByClick. …
- Download YouTube Videos Using Download Managers. …
- Download YouTube Videos Using 4K Video Downloader.
- Download YouTube Videos Using Android Apps.
How can I download YouTube videos directly?
How Do You Download YouTube Videos Directly?
- Head to The Video. Open YouTube on your browser and head to the video you want to download.
- Add ‘ss’ In The URL. Next, you need to edit the URL in the text editor provided by YouTube. Simply, enter ‘ss’ after ‘www. ‘ but before ‘youtube.com. ‘ …
- Go to the Download Site.
iHarinder754 подписчикаПодписатьсяHow to Download youtube videos in iPhone Without any App
How can I download YouTube videos for free?
Download YouTube videos by using SaveFrom.net
Open SaveFrom.net Youtube video download website and enter the video’s URL to the corresponding field, at the top of the page. Click “Download” and you’ll see the list with all available links. Choose the desired format and get the file you need.
Which is the best YouTube downloader?
Is downloading YouTube videos legal?
- 4K Video Downloader. Fast, free and flexible – the most versatile YouTube downloader. …
- WinX YouTube Downloader. Clear, powerful and well designed – a very close runner-up. …
- Any Video Converter Free. Download and convert videos, and add special effects. …
- Free YouTube Download. …
- aTube Catcher.
What is the best YouTube video downloader?
Comparison of Top YouTube Video Downloading Platforms
|YouTube Video Downloader||Platform||Ratings *****|
|4K Video Downloader||Windows, Mac, Ubuntu.||5/5|
|WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe||Windows, Mac.||5/5|
|VideoProc||Windows & Mac||5/5|
|Y2Mate.com||MacOS, Windows, Linux, Android and iPhone devices.||5/5|
How can I download YouTube videos to my iPhone 2020?
To save a video from YouTube to iPhone/iPad with the YouTube App:
- Launch the YouTube app on your iOS device and play the video you want to download.
- Click “Download” to save the YouTube video to your iPhone or iPad.
- When it has done, tap “Library” > “Downloads” to check the downloaded videos.
How can I view YouTube videos offline in gallery?
Open YouTube app > Tap on a video you want to download for offline viewing > Tap on Download option that is available between the Share and Save buttons below the video’s title > Choose the Video quality and that’s it. When you see the blue Downloaded tick, it means the video is now available for offline viewing.
How do I convert YouTube videos to my iPhone?
Therefore, without the need for installing any app, you can follow these steps to convert YouTube videos to MP3 on an iPhone:
- Step 1: Get the YouTube link to the video. …
- Step 2: Enter the URL of the video on Snappea Online. …
- Step 3: Save MP3 from YouTube to iPhone.