1. PewDiePie – 102 Million Subscribers. Of course, at the top of our list is Swedish YouTuber, PewDiePie. Reaching the 100 million subscriber mark in August this year, PewDiePie reigns as the most subscribed individual creator on YouTube.
Who are the top 3 YouTubers?
Who is the No 1 YouTuber in the world?
Carry Minati is the most popular YouTuber in India with 21.3 million subscribers followed by Amit Bhadana who has 20.5 million subscribers and Ashish Chanchlani who has 18.6 million subscribers. BB Ki Vines who was at the first position a few years ago is now at rank 4th.
Who is the world’s most famous YouTuber?
1. PewDiePie — 108 million subscribers. Video type: PewDiePie is known for his popular videos where he gives commentary while playing video games.
Who are the top 100 YouTubers?
Top 100 YouTubers From United States
- PEWDIEPIE: 105 Million Subscribers. …
- COCOMELON- NURSERY RHYMES: 84.1 Million Subscribers. …
- 5-MINUTES CRAFT: 66.7 Million Subscribers. …
- DUDE PERFECT: 51.2 Million Subscribers. …
- MARSHMELLO: 45.4 Million Subscribers. …
- Vlad and Nikita: 41.1 Million Subscribers. …
- MOVIE CLIPS: 33.8 Million Subscribers.
Who is #1 trending on YouTube?
The following is a list of the top 25 most searched things on YouTube of all time:
|YouTube Trending, US|
Who is the richest YouTuber?
Who is the richest YouTuber in the world today? The richest YouTuber in the world today is Jeffree Star with a net worth of $200 million. His net worth is 5x larger than the second richest YouTuber, PewDiePie, who has a net worth of $40 million.
Who is the most disliked YouTuber?
As of July 16, 2020, YouTube Rewind 2018 has over 6.5 million more dislikes than Justin Bieber’s Baby. In March 2011, Baby, which then had 1.17 million dislikes, was surpassed by the video for Rebecca Black’s Friday, yielding more than 1.2 million dislikes.
Who has a Diamond Play Button?
PewDiePie, whose real name is Felix Kjellberg wants YouTube to send him his Diamond Play Button — which the company announced at last year’s VidCon as a means of recognizing creators with 10 million subscribers.
Who are the top 20 Youtubers?
- T-Series. Subscribers – 166M. …
- Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg (PewDiePie) Subscribers – 102M. …
- Cocomelon – Nursery Rhymes. Subscribers – 101M. …
- SET India. Subscribers – 92M. …
- WWE. Subscribers – 71.5M. …
- 5-Minute Crafts. Subscribers – 70.3m. …
- Zee Music Company. Subscribers – 66.7m. …
- Like Nastya. Subscribers – 66.4M.
Who is the youngest successful YouTuber?
But it is a nine-year-old kid named Ryan Kaji. Kaji has managed to top the list of YouTubers who have managed to earn the highest in the year 2020 through the video streaming service. According to a report by Forbes, Ryan made $29.5 million (Rs 217 crore) from his YouTube channel Ryan’s World alone.
How many subscribers do I need to get paid?
How many subscribers do you need to make money? Based on the YouTube Partner Program eligibility requirements, you need 1,000 or more subscribers to be able to monetize your channel. You also need at least 4,000 watch hours within the last 12 months and have an active Google AdSense account.
Is there a 100 million play button?
The Red Diamond Play Button is a special award by YouTube given to channels who reach 100,000,000 (100 million) subscribers. There are currently only four YouTube channels that have received this award, that being of YouTuber PewDiePie, the Indian music label T-Series, Cocomelon and SET India.
Who has a ruby play button?
PewDiePie receives Ruby Play Button Brofist from YouTube after hitting 50 million subscribers! It’s the first Ruby Play Button EVER!
Is there a YouTuber with 1 billion subscribers?
According to the YouTube blog, the channel that raked in the billionth hit was MachinimaSports, and a ton of its channels have crossed the 1 million subscriber mark, including fred, failblog and universalmusicgroup.