Twitter Topics is a Twitter setting that allows users to select and follow trends they’re interested in from a list of Topics. Once a user follows a Topic, more news and tweets related to it will start showing up in their regular Twitter feed.
How do I use Twitter topics?
How to follow a Topic
- Go to More and tap on More.
- A popup with options will appear.
- Click on Topics.
- If you are following any Topics, they will appear here. …
- If you are not interested, you can select the button and those Topics will appear in the Not Interested category of Topics.
How do you search for topics on Twitter?
Another way to find content on Twitter is by following topics. On the right side of the web app, you’ll see a list of topics and headlines; for the mobile app, hit the search button in the mobile app to see the list.
How do I turn off Suggested topics on twitter?
Go to Settings and Privacy and select Notifications. Select Push notifications under Preferences. Tap the button next to Push notifications to disable them all.
What is the hashtag sign?
A hashtag is a metadata tag that is prefaced by the hash symbol, #. … After the initial hash symbol, a hashtag may include letters, digits, and underscores. The use of hashtags was first proposed by Chris Messina in a 2007 tweet.
What is an example of a hashtag?
Such as “Share a Coke with Mom” or “Share a Coke with Michael.” Coca Cola was able to successfully turn this into a hashtag campaign by encouraging drinkers to Tweet their own stories with the hashtag #ShareACoke.
How do you follow someone on Twitter without them knowing?
No, you can not secretly ‘follow’ someone on Twitter. From your Twitter Page Create a New list. Consider making it private if you don’t want others to know who is on the list.
What is the most popular hashtag on twitter?
The current record for the most used hashtag in 24 hours on Twitter is 60,055,339 >
Where can I find my twitter username?
Your username –– also known as your handle –– begins with the “@” symbol, is unique to your account, and appears in your profile URL. Your username is used to log in to your account, and is visible when sending and receiving replies and Direct Messages. People can also search for you by your username.
Who should I follow on twitter 2020?
Best Twitter accounts to follow for a good laugh
- Steve Martin, @SteveMartinToGo. …
- Tim Siedell, @badbanana. …
- Kat Dennings, @OfficialKat. …
- Al Yankovic, @AlYankovic. …
- Conan O’Brien, @ConanOBrien. …
- Pour Me Coffee, @pourmecoffee. …
- Stephen Colbert, @StephenAtHome. …
- Ken Jennings, @KenJennings.
Who should I follow on twitter?
15 Best People to Follow on Twitter: A Guide for 2019
- Gary Vaynerchuk (@garyvee) …
- Buzzfeed (@BuzzFeed) …
- The Economist (@TheEconomist) …
- Barack Obama (@BarackObama) …
- Funny Or Die (@funnyordie) …
- Darth (@darth) …
- Elon Musk (@ElonMusk) …
- Kinda Funny Vids (@KindaFunnyVids)
How do I unfollow on Twitter?
To unfollow from a Tweet
Navigate to a Tweet from the account you’d like to unfollow. Tap the icon located at the top of the Tweet. Tap Unfollow from the selection menu.
Can you block topics on twitter?
Click the Privacy and safety tab, then click Mute and block. Click Muted words. Click the plus icon. … Select Home timeline if you wish to mute the word or phrase from your Home timeline.
How do I turn off recommendations?
Thankfully, you can disable these alerts within the app, here’s how:
- Step 1: Open the YouTube app and tap on the user silhouette near the top right. …
- Step 2: Tap the overflow menu in the top right corner and head to Settings > Notifications.
- Step 3: Toggle the switch next to Recommended videos.
What’s trending worldwide on twitter?
Following are the list of today’s top twitter trending topics in Worldwide, Trends last updated 4 minutes ago.
Twitter Trends – Worldwide.
|Rank||Trending Topic / Hashtag||Tweet Volume|
|1.||#ガチで嫌いなもの5選 Under 10K Tweets||Under 10K|
|3.||クロノジェネシス 114.4K Tweets||114.4K|
|4.||#えぺまつり 12K Tweets||12K|
|5.||#MAPPASTAGE2021 48.7K Tweets||48.7K|