Can I delete all my activity log on Facebook?
While you can’t clear your entire Facebook Activity Log at once, you can delete or remove individual records of activity one at a time.
Why can’t I delete my search history on Facebook?
Please try to update Facebook App if using a mobile device or clearing your cache if using a web browser. If after that you still experiencing this issue please report it to Facebook.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
How do I clear my activity log on Facebook 2020?
How do I delete a search from my Facebook activity log?
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Activity Log.
- Click Logged Actions and Other Activity, below Activity Types.
- Click Search history.
- Click next to the search you want to delete, then click Delete.
How do I clear my search bar on Facebook history?
How to Clear Your Facebook Search History on a Browser
- Select the search bar at the top of the site.
- Select Edit. If you simply want to remove an individual search item, select the X next to the word to delete it.
- Select Clear Searches.
- Select Clear Searches.
- Your search history is now deleted.
How do I remove someone from Facebook search results?
You can’t remove someone from appearing in your search results. Your Graph Search results are based on a lot of things, like friends or Pages you interact with on Facebook.
How do you delete recent searches?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. …
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time range,” select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check “Browsing history.” …
- Tap Clear data.
What does Clear Cache mean?
Clear cache from third-party apps
App cache is similar to browser cache. It’s small bits of information stored to speed up your experience using an app. … Clearing cache is a quick and easy way to free up space and (hopefully) fix a misbehaving app. Clearing app cache will not delete app data like account information.
How do I clear the app cache?
Tap the Other Apps heading to see a list of your installed apps. Find the application you want to clear the cache of and tap its listing. Tap the Clear cache button.
What happens when you clear cache on Facebook?
Your iPhone’s Facebook cache is a record of the links you’ve clicked, pages you’ve visited, and much of your other activity within the Facebook app. Clearing it can speed up the app and your phone. Clearing your iPhone’s Facebook cache won’t delete any of your personal account data, photos, or posts.