Type the person’s name in the search bar at the top of your page. Click the box that says Write something to [Name]… and choose from the options. Photo/Video: You can select a photo or video to add to the post.
How do I post a video on a friend’s Facebook Wall?
Upload a Video
- Go to your Facebook wall. …
- Click the “Video” link at the top of your wall.
- Click “Upload a Video” and click “Browse.” A dialog box will open, allowing you to browse your hard drive for videos.
- Double-click the video you wish to post to your wall. …
- Click “Share” to finish publishing the video to your wall.
How do I post on someone’s Facebook wall?
Making a Facebook Post Via a Friend’s Wall
Include the name of the member whose wall you wish to write on, preceded by the “@” key. Select the friend from the resulting drop-down list. Click the “Post” button. If the member’s privacy settings allow, your post will be visible on his Facebook wall.
Why can’t I share someone’s video on Facebook?
When someone clicks Share below your post, they aren’t able to share your photos, videos or status updates through Facebook with people who weren’t in the audience you originally selected to share with. … To share the video with your friends too, he will have to change the privacy of the video to Public.
Why is my video not appearing on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I make old videos public on Facebook?
How do I change who can see my videos on Facebook?
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Go to your video post you’d like to change.
- Click the audience selector at the top of the post (example: ).
- Choose an audience for your video.
How do I share my post on someone else’s timeline?
To post on your friend’s Timeline, follow these steps:
- Go to her Timeline. …
- Click the type of post you want to leave. …
- Type your comment to your friend.
- (Optional) Add any tags or location information to your post using the appropriate icon at the bottom of the Share box.
- When you’re done, click Post.
How do I share a Facebook post with one person?
Facebook Help Team
If you want to share a post you see on your News Feed with a single friend, you can click “Share” below the post and select “Send as Message”, which sends the post directly to your friend in a private message.
How do I share a post on a friend’s Facebook page?
To share a post you see on your News Feed onto your friend’s Timeline using an Android:
- Tap Share below a post.
- Tap Write Post in the popup menu.
- To select where you want to share, tap Share to Facebook at the top of the menu, and choose “On a friend’s Timeline”
Why can’t you post on someone’s Facebook wall?
Find the “Timeline and Tagging” section and click the “Edit Settings” link. In the pop-up window that appears, look at the first setting—the one labeled “Who can post on your timeline.” Is it set to “No One”? If so, that’s the culprit. Click the drop-down menu, select “Friends,” then click the blue “Done” button.
How can I post on someone’s Facebook wall without it showing on mine?
To make sure it also is posted to the other persons page (or people, if you chose more than one above) you need to type an “@” sign followed by the person’s name somewhere in the message. It doesn’t necessarily need to be in the front, but must be somewhere in the post.
How do you post on someone’s Facebook page 2020?
How do I post something on someone else’s Facebook timeline?
- Type the person’s name in the search bar at the top of your page.
- Click the box that says Write something to [Name]… and choose from the options.
- Click Post.
Can I post someone else’s video on Facebook?
Only upload videos that are yours or for which you have permission from the copyright owner. Remember, too, that the share button is there for a reason. If you really want to share someone’s video, make sure it’s legit and then use the share link.