How do I get a link to my Facebook page?
Android devices generally show the link options in the app, but iOS devices do not.
- Open Facebook on your mobile device, navigate to the business page, and tap More.
- Scroll down and tap Show Link.
- Copy the your URL.
- Tap OK.
How do I share a link to my Facebook business page?
How to share a business page on Facebook on a computer
- Navigate to the business page you’d like the share.
- Click the “Share” button with the arrow found underneath the header photo.
- This will open a pop-up. …
- You can also select who you would like to share the page with by clicking the blue button at the top.
Why is my Facebook Page Link not working?
Force Facebook to clear the cache
You might not be seeing the Facebook link preview you want because the info has been cached by Facebook. (Facebook saves the info from URLs and pages that have already been shared, for better performance.) So you just may need to force Facebook to clear the cache. 1.
What is the URL to my Facebook business page?
Find your business’s name in the list of search results. Click it to navigate to your business’s Facebook Page. Once you have opened your business’s Facebook Page, your Facebook Page’s URL will appear in the address bar at the top of the browser.
How do I share a page on Facebook app?
Find and tap the white “f” in a blue box icon on your Apps menu to open Facebook. Tap the search field at the top of your screen. This will allow you to type the name of the page you want to share, and find it.
How do I fix my Facebook link?
Here are the steps to fix it:
- Visit the Facebook debugger tool – https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/
- Paste in the problem link and click the Debug button. The debugger will return the info it has on the URL and likely include an error.
- Click the Scrape Again button.
How do I change the URL of my Facebook business page?
How to Change a Facebook Business Page URL
- Login to Facebook under your administrator account for your business page.
- Goto your Facebook business page.
- Click “Edit Page” or “Edit Info” near the top of the page.
- Click “Basic Information”
- Change the Username to something better.
How can I change the URL of my Facebook page?
Now that you know the limitations of the system, here’s how you can change the URL of your Facebook Profile.
- Go to Settings menu on Facebook.
- On General Account Settings page, click on the “Edit” button found next to the “Username” option.
- Input your preferred username into the provided field.