Can’t connect to YouTube on Smart TV?
Restart the TV with the supplied remote control: Press and hold the POWER button until Power off appears on the screen.
- Close the YouTube app, then re-open it and try again.
- Close other apps that may be running, such as Netflix® streaming series.
- Make sure your TV is connected to the internet.
Why won’t YouTube play on my Samsung Smart TV?
Method #1 – Power Cycle Your Samsung Smart TV and Router
Turn off your Samsung smart TV. Unplug your TV, router, and modem. … Once connected to the Internet, plug your TV back in. Turn the TV on and relaunch YouTube.
Why is YouTube TV not working on my TV?
Check for app or device updates
Check that you’ve installed the latest system updates for your device. Update to the newest available version of the YouTube TV app. Uninstall and reinstall the YouTube TV app.
How do I fix YouTube not loading?
- Restart the YouTube app.
- Restart your device.
- Turn off and on your mobile data connection.
- Clear the YouTube app’s cache.
- Uninstall and reinstall the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of Android.
Why is my YouTube not working?
Open the settings menu on your device, tap on “Apps,” and select YouTube. The next step is to choose “Storage,” which will bring up two options: Clear data and Clear cache. Clear the cache first and check if YouTube now works as it should. If it doesn’t, go back and clear data to see if that solves the problem.
How do I update YouTube on my TV?
Select Apps — Google Play Store — Settings — Auto-update apps — Auto-update apps at any time. (Android™ 8.0 or later) Select Google Play Store — Settings — Auto-update apps — Auto-update apps at any time.
How do I get YouTube app on my Samsung TV?
Select Apps from the home screen. Open the Google Play Store and search for YouTube TV. Or, do a voice search for YouTube TV using the Google Assistant. Select the YouTube TV app to install it.
How do I add YouTube to my Samsung Smart TV?
- Open the Main Menu.
- Click on the Samsung Apps icon.
- You should see a search bar in the top left corner.
- Click on it and write “YouTube”.
- Press the Enter button.
- The first result should be a YouTube app. Click on it.
- Then, click on the Install button.
Can’t download apps on my Samsung Smart TV?
This is how you should do this:
- Go to Smart Hub.
- Select Samsung Apps.
- Look for the troublesome app and select it.
- Delete the app (Press the arrow button located above the App icon)
- Reinstall the app.
- Restart the TV and launch the application.