A pop-up screen will ask how you want to share the post. You can pick and choose who sees it on your Facebook news feed. Then click Share. The Life Event is now on your profile under the new “Life Events” section, and your friends will get a notification you posted one!
How do you share a life event?
To add a life event, follow these steps:
- Click the Life Event section in the Share box. …
- Select the event you want to create from the menu. …
- Fill out the details you want to share. …
- Add a photo to illustrate the event. …
- Use the Privacy menu to choose who can see this event in your Timeline. …
- Click Save.
How do you share a life event on Facebook 2020?
To create a life event on your Facebook profile:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Below What’s on your mind? click Life Event.
- Select a category or create your own.
- Click Photos/Videos to add photos to your life event. …
- Choose the audience for your post and then click Share.
Why can’t I share a life event on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do you add a life event on Facebook?
How to add a life event on Facebook
- Go to your Facebook profile page.
- Choose the most fitting category, or select “Create Your Own.”
- On the left-hand sidebar, click “Life Events” at the bottom.
- Find the life event you want to edit and click on it.
How do you add a life event on Facebook 2021?
Go to your Facebook profile page.
- Above where it says “What’s on your mind,” on the right, click “Life Event.” …
- Choose the most fitting category, or select “Create Your Own.” …
- Fill in the information as desired: Title, date, description, location, and any photos you may want to add or people you may want to tag.
What is a major life event?
Death of a family member or loved one, marriage, relationship issues, changes in circumstances and conditions of employment, illness and injury are examples of major life events. Such life events usually result in deep emotional shifts. … Sadly, life events are unavoidable, and they tend to effect the ability to cope.
How do I share a life event on news feed?
Step 1: Near the top of your News Feed, tap “What’s on your mind?” to begin creating a new post. Step 2: Swipe up on the post options at the bottom of the screen to expand the menu. Step 3: Tap “Life Event.” Step 4: Tap one of the suggested life events to add it to your post.
How do I post my relationship status on my timeline?
Facebook Help Team
- Go to your profile and click About, then Life Events.
- Select the type of relationship or event you’d like to add. …
- Use the audience selector (https://www.facebook.com/help/120939471321735) to choose who you want to share this with.
How do I make my life event public on Facebook?
If you want to share a Life Event without it posting as a story on Facebook, you can first add your life event with the “Only Me” setting, and later change it to “Public”. So it will not create a story in your friends’ News Feeds, but it will be visible to anyone who views your profile.
Why does upload fail on Facebook?
You may fail to upload to Facebook due to the conflicting browser extensions. Moreover, outdated or corrupt installation of the Facebook app may also cause the error under discussion. … The issue is reported on the web and Android versions (nearly all make and models of Android were affected) of Facebook.
How do I unhide a life event on Facebook?
Go to your activity log on your profile and there choose “your posts”. Scroll down to the post you want to ‘unhide’. There will be a little barred circle next to it on the right side, click that and choose ‘Allowed on timeline’. Done.
How do you create a milestone on Facebook 2020?
Here’s how to create the next milestone:
- On your Page, click inside the publishing area.
- Click Event, Milestone +. …
- Click Milestone.
- In the Event field, add a title. …
- (Optional) Fill in the location if it’s important to the milestone.
- Add the date. …
- Type the story. …
- Upload an image that goes with the milestone.
How do I post a promotion on Facebook?
They’ve created the promotion tab using an approved Facebook Promo App and it’s ready to launch.
This works for posting to your Facebook Page or a Facebook personal profile.
- Go to your Timeline on Facebook and select “Photo / Video” for your new message.
- Next Select “Attach Photo / Video”
- Choose the image.