Access YouTube.com and sign in to your YouTube/Google account. Click the “Settings” button in the left sidebar. Click the drop-down menu at the bottom of the page that reads: “Restricted Mode: Off.” Select “On” to lock Restricted Mode on this browser.
Can you lock Restricted Mode on YouTube app?
For Android devices
Open the YouTube app, tap on the three dots then Settings. Toggle on Restricted Mode. With Boomerang Parental Control, you can block access to this screen so your child will not be able to disable this filter.
Why is my restricted mode locked on YouTube?
If the toggle switch is greyed out and you are unable to click it, Restricted mode has been locked by the account holder. You will need the account password to unlock restricted mode.
How do I view age restricted content on YouTube?
- Open the YouTube website.
- Click on your account icon. …
- Restricted Mode is listed at the bottom of the menu that opens when you click on the account icon on YouTube. …
- Click on Restricted Mode.
- Toggle Restricted Mode so that it reads off (or on if you want to enable it).
Why can’t I disable restricted mode on YouTube?
Go to Settings > General. Turn off the toggle for Restricted mode. On iPhone and iPad too, tap on the profile picture icon at the top of the YouTube app. Go to Settings and turn off the toggle next to Restricted mode.
How do I disable restricted mode on YouTube without signing in?
Turn Restricted Mode on or off
- Click your profile picture .
- Click Restricted Mode.
- In the dialog box that appears, toggle Restricted Mode to on or off.
What is restricted mode on TikTok?
TikTok provides users (or their parents) the ability to filter out more mature content by enabling Restricted Mode. … Users or their parents also have the ability to limit the amount of consecutive time you can use the account. To go beyond that time, the user or parent must enter the passcode.
How do you take off age restrictions on YouTube?
How to turn off Restricted Mode on YouTube on a computer
- Go to youtube.com and click on your profile icon, located in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of that menu and click “Restricted Mode: On.” …
- Toggle the “Activate Restricted Mode” option off (it will go from blue to grey).
How do I restrict YouTube for my child?
Within YouTube, log into your account by clicking the picture icon in the top right corner. Go to your settings. Parents can restrict kids’ YouTube access within their YouTube settings. Enable the Restricted Mode setting.