in the top right of Facebook. Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings. Click Public Posts on the left. Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
Can I prevent someone from commenting on my Facebook posts?
Type the name of the person that you want to block from commenting into the input field under “Hide This From.” Click the blue “Save Setting” button. This prevents the selected user from commenting on all your posts, including status updates and photos.
How do I limit who comments on a Facebook post?
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Head to the post where you want to control comments.
- Tap on the three-dot menu on the top-right of the post and select the “Who can comment on your post?” option.
- Now, you can select Public, Friends, or Profile and Pages that you mentioned.
How do you limit people who can comment?
Limit Commenting to Specific Users
- Step 1: Tap your profile picture in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap the gear icon near the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 3: Scroll down and tap “Comments” under the “Settings” heading.
- Step 4: Tap “Everyone” next to “Allow Comments From.”
How do I change my comment settings on Facebook?
Click Page Settings in the bottom left of your Page. From General, click Comment Ranking. To turn comment ranking on, click to check the box next to See most relevant comments by default. To turn comment ranking off, click to uncheck the box next to See most relevant comments by default.
How do I disable comments on my Facebook page post?
You can enable/disable comments using Quick Edit by:
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
Why can’t I like or comment on Facebook posts?
Make sure you are correctly logged in to your Facebook account when trying to like and comment. Clearing your browser’s data cache, restarting your browser, updating the browser software to the latest version and disabling any Facebook-related extensions can all help to resolve the problem.
Why can’t I turn off comments on my Facebook post 2021?
Unfortunately, the functionality to disable comments on your posts is not currently available. Anyone included in the privacy setting of your post will be able to view, like, and comment on your post. We’ll keep your suggestion in mind as we continue to improve Facebook.
How do I keep someone from commenting on my posts?
To change who can comment on your public posts:
- Click. in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
- Click Edit next to Public Post Comments.
- Select who is allowed to comment on your public posts:
How do I turn off comments and likes on Facebook posts?
You can disable this in two ways. Open your profile and select ‘settings’ (you can find your profile by clicking on your avatar top right). Then uncheck ‘allow comments and likes’. Now this feature will be disabled for all the new albums you create.
What happens when you hide a comment on Facebook?
When you hide a comment from a post on your Page, the comment will only be visible to the person who wrote it and their friends. When you delete a comment from a post on your Page, the comment will be permanently removed from the post.
How long are you blocked from leaving comments on Facebook?
If this is the first time you’ve had a feature restriction, this usually lasts between 24-48 hours. It’s a feature restriction imposed on you automatically because you’ve either been posting to many comments too fast, or you’ve had a few comments reported.
What happens to comments when you block someone on Facebook?
When you block someone, your old posts and comments are hidden from their view — be it on their timeline or anywhere else. Similarly, their posts, comments, likes, etc. will vanish from your feed. Everything between you and the blocked person will disappear from your point of view.
Can’t see all comments on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why are my Facebook comments out of order?
If a comment violates Facebook’s community standards, the system will automatically remove it, and if the comments are of low quality they will not be shown as prominent. Engagement factors. Reactions and number of responses are also key factors in determining the order in which Facebook displays comments.
How do I make my Facebook comments private?
You can’t hide a comment on Facebook and make it visible to fewer people than can see the content that it’s commenting on. Your only choices are to delete it or leave it visible to whoever can see the post or photo.