To play YouTube videos in the background on your iPhone, you can use YouTube Premium or Safari. YouTube Premium lets you play videos when the app isn’t open, but it costs $11.99 per month. You can also open YouTube in Safari and use the desktop view mode to play videos in the background.
Does YouTube cost money on iPhone?
YouTube announced Tuesday that its long-awaited iPhone app is now available as a free download in the App Store.
How do I pay for YouTube premium on iPhone?
You can also download your favorite songs and videos for offline listening.
- On your phone or tablet, open the YouTube Music app.
- Sign in to the Google Account you’d like to start your membership on.
- Select your profile picture.
- Start your free trial (if you’re eligible). Otherwise, tap Get YouTube Premium.
Is YouTube preinstalled on iPhone?
First, though, here’s a bit of backstory: YouTube was one of the first apps to be available on the iPhone when it was released, and has come pre-loaded on all iOS devices over the last five years. … Apple might have decided not to re-license and pre-load the app, but YouTube actually stands to benefit from its removal.
How do you purchase YouTube on iPhone?
To purchase or rent YouTube Movies and Shows in the YouTube app for iOS from your iPhone, iPad or iPod:
- Visit the Movies & Shows page or search on YouTube for a movie or TV show that you’d like to buy or rent.
- Click the button displaying the price for either rental or purchase.
How can I get YouTube premium for free forever?
How to get YouTube Premium for free forever? In 5 Steps.
- Go to the following link:
- Choose Theme & Other options from given.
- Click on the Download link generated.
- Download Micro G App.
- Install SAI(Split Apk’s Installer app) from Playstore.
- Install Vanced using SAI App.
- Now open YouTube Vanced app to Enjoy YouTube Premium for free forever.
Why is YouTube subscription more expensive on iOS?
Users that want to get YouTube Music on iOS, will either have to sign up online or pay $12.99 CAD instead. The price difference is due to the fact that Apple takes a 30 percent cut on in-app subscriptions. This has been something that a lot of music streaming apps have had to deal with on iOS.
How do I join a YouTube channel on my iPhone?
Become a channel member
- Visit youtube.com or open the YouTube app.
- Go to the channel of, or a video uploaded by, the creator you’d like to support and see if they’ve enabled memberships on their channel.
- Click or tap Join.
- Follow the prompts to enter your payment information.
- Click or tap Buy.
Is YouTube premium worth getting?
Unless you have lots of interest in YouTube Originals, Premium isn’t worth it. And if you don’t use YouTube’s mobile apps often, you won’t appreciate all the Premium benefits. But if you want to get rid of YouTube ads and would use YouTube Music Premium regularly, then YouTube Premium is a good value.
Can iPhone users use YouTube?
But the service isn’t exactly the same on both these platforms. YouTube Premium is the paid subscription service offered by YouTube. With this, users get to enjoy YouTube videos and YouTube Music minus advertisements. … Apart from desktop, you can use YouTube Premium on your Android and iOS devices.
What apps are preloaded on iPhone 2020?
Apple Store, Clips, GarageBand, iMovie, Keynote, Numbers, and Pages apps are preinstalled.
How do I install preinstalled apps on iPhone?
- Go to the App Store.
- Search for the app. Make sure that you use the exact name of the app. Find the correct name of built-in apps.
- Tap. to restore the app.
- Wait for the app to restore, then open it from your Home screen.
Why can’t I buy things on YouTube?
Your account is not enabled for making purchases. Your account is not enabled for making purchases. It sounds like you do not have Google Payments enabled under Additional Google services. If it isn’t listed, you will need to add it by clicking on Add Services.
How do you purchase apps on iPhone?
Tap the “App Store” app icon on your iPhone. Use the menu at the bottom of the app window to browse and search for apps. Tap the “Buy” or “Free” button next to an app you want to buy, and enter your password when prompted by the App Store. Tap “Download” if your app does not download automatically.
How can I check my iPhone is original?
Find the serial number or IMEI on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod…
- Go to Settings > General and tap About.
- Look for the serial number. You might need to scroll down to find the IMEI/MEID, and ICCID.
- To paste this information into Apple registration or support forms, touch and hold the number to copy.