You can schedule your post up to 6 months in the future (more months are shown, but if you select more than 6 months out, Facebook won’t accept it). You can schedule the minutes at 00-, 10-, 20-, 30-, 40- or 50-minute marks of the hour.
Can you pre schedule Facebook posts?
Create your post. Click and select Schedule Post. Select the date and time when you want the post to publish and click Schedule, then click Schedule Post.
Why can’t I schedule a post on Facebook 2020?
Facebook recently made some changes and removed the ability to schedule posts directly on Facebook pages. … To schedule posts on your Facebook page, you now need to go to the Publishing Tools section of your Facebook page.
How do I schedule an event on Facebook 2020?
- Open you Facebook Event page.
- Make sure you are posting from the page hosting the Event: otherwise your subscribers will not get notified on your posts.
- Type in the text you prepared for your post. …
- Skip the Post button and click the arrow to schedule your post.
- Select the date and time for the post to be published.
Why is Facebook making me schedule posts?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How can I schedule Facebook posts for free?
To schedule posts to a Facebook group, open your group page in a new window and paste the comment and link into a new post. To schedule it, click the clock icon next to the blue Post button. Then choose your date and time and click Schedule. It’s that easy — and it’s free!
Where are my scheduled Facebook posts?
To see what you have scheduled and make any changes, just go to your activity log by accessing the admin panel at the top of your page (if you don’t see the admin panel, click the red admin panel button in the upper-right corner), then click Edit Page, and Activity Log. You then see all of your scheduled posts.
Can all admins see scheduled posts on Facebook?
Click the gray Manage button at the top of the page to expand the drop-down menu. Select the Use Activity Log option. Here you will be able to see all of your pre-scheduled posts listed by month. Hover your mouse to the right of the post you want to edit to reveal a gray down arrow and drop-down menu.
How do I schedule a post on Facebook Mobile 2020?
Open the Facebook Pages app (or download the Facebook Pages Manager app for Android and iOS if you don’t already have it). Tap the toolbox icon at the far bottom right. Under Sharing Tools, click Scheduled Posts. Tap the post to open it, and click the three dots to reschedule or publish now.
How do I schedule a post on Facebook Mobile?
How to schedule Facebook posts on mobile
- Open the app and hit the “Publish” button. …
- Write your status and add any links or media. …
- Tap on “When will this be published?” …
- From here, you can choose to schedule the post by hitting “Schedule Later.” The blue check mark should be on that field.
What is event schedule Facebook?
Facebook’s added a new option in Event set-up which enables organizers to list a schedule of times for happenings within an event. … That forms part of Facebook’s broader focus on bringing communities together, and shifting away from the spread of fake news and global events, which can be manipulated by bad actors.