You just need to tap and hold the profile picture of the person and select “unmute” from the pop up menu. Or you can head to their Instagram profiles and choose “unmute” stories, from the options you will be given.
How do you unhide someone’s post on Instagram?
How to unhide the post?
- Select “Posts”:
- Select the post and press on the three dots “…”:
- Select “Show on profile”:
- Your Instagram post will reappear where it used to be in your feed, before you hid it. It will not appear at the beginning of your feed, like a brand new post would.
How do you unmute someone’s post?
Instagram Help Center
Tap or in the top right of Feed. Tap the chat with the person you want to mute/unmute. Tap the person’s name at the top of your chat. Tap or next Mute Messages or Mute Call Notifications to mute/unmute someone.
How do you unmute someone on Instagram?
Muting someone’s story is different from unfollowing them and from muting their profile.
To unmute someone’s story
- Tap their username from their Feed post, or tap and search their username to go to their profile.
- Tap Following below their bio.
- Tap Mute, then tap. next to Stories.
How do I see hidden posts on Instagram?
The hidden photos will be available under the Archive section on the top-right corner of your profile tab. You can later unhide them if you change your mind, or delete them. In order to access it, you can go to your profile tab and look for the opposite-directional ‘clock’ icon on the top-right corner.
How do you unhide on Instagram on iPhone?
You can’t unhide an app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, but you can redownload an app. You don’t have to buy the app again.
How do you unhide posts on Instagram 2021?
Tap the post you’d like to unhide and show on your profile. Tap (iPhone) or (Android) in the top right, then select Show on Profile. And your post would be back again on your profile.
What happens when you restrict someone on Instagram?
If you restrict someone: They won’t be able to see when you’re online or if you’ve read their messages. Their new comments on your posts will only be visible to that person, and you can choose to see the comment by tapping See Comment. … You won’t receive any notifications for future comments from that person.
Can you tell if someone muted you on Instagram?
There’s no surefire way to tell if someone has muted you on Instagram, since you won’t be notified when they do. When you mute someone on Instagram, you’ll still be following them, but you won’t see their posts or stories in your feed.
How do you unmute someone?
Instagram: Here’s How to Unmute Someone
- Step 1: Go to the profile of the user you wish to unmute. …
- Step 2: Tap the “Following” button.
- Step 3: Tap “Mute.”
- Step 4: Tap the toggle to the right of the mute option you wish to turn off (Posts, Stories or both).
Can people restrict Instagram?
To restrict or un-restrict someone through your settings:
— Tap on your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. — Tap the three lines in the top right. — Tap Settings and then tap Privacy. — Below Connections, tap Restricted Accounts.
How do you unmute someone on Instagram 2020?
How to unmute an Instagram story
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android.
- Scroll to the end of your story feed by swiping to the left at the top of your homepage. …
- Press and hold down on the story that you wish to unmute. …
- Tap “Unmute” from the list of options.
How do you find hidden hashtags?
Click on the hashtag you are looking up, then tap on ‘Recent’. If you see a message that posts are hidden instead of seeing recent posts, you’ve located a banned hashtag.
Can you tell who looks at your Instagram?
Can you see if someone views your Instagram? Right now, Instagram does not notify you or give you access to a list of who views your Instagram profile. However, a good way to gauge who’s eye-emojing your Instagram feed is to see who likes, comments and is following along with your IG Stories regularly.
How can I see what pictures My boyfriend likes on Instagram?
To do this just open the Instagram app and click on the heart button on the bottom bar of your screen, next to your profile button. This will bring up a list of likes and comments on your photos.