On desktop, go to your Facebook Page and find the Facebook Live video you want to trim. Click the 3 little dots on the post, then click Edit Video. Scroll to the bottom of the right pane and click Video Trimming.
How do you edit the length of a video on Facebook?
To edit a video on your Page:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Publishing Tools in the left menu of your Page.
- Click Video Library on the left.
- Hover over the video you want to edit and click .
- Edit your video and click Save.
Can you edit a video post on FB?
You can also begin editing by hovering over a row and clicking Edit Video. Once you’ve selected the video you want to edit, you can change the video title or type, update the description and tags, add to or remove it from a playlist or choose a different thumbnail.
How do you trim a live video on Facebook 2020?
Trim recorded live broadcasts
- Go to your Page and find the recorded live broadcast video post you want to trim. …
- Click next to the post.
- Click Edit Video.
- Select Trimming.
- Choose your start and end points using the scrubber or edit the From and To timestamps.
- Click Save.
How do you post a short video on Facebook?
Now, to upload a video to Facebook, follow these steps:
- Choose Add Photo/Video in the Share box at the top of your Home page or Timeline. …
- Click Upload Photos/Video. …
- Select a video file from your computer. …
- (Optional) Type any explanation or comment into the Say Something About This Video box.
Why can’t I trim my Facebook live video?
On desktop, go to your Facebook Page and find the Facebook Live video you want to trim. Click the 3 little dots on the post, then click Edit Video. … The video content inside the yellow scrubber is what you’ll save and anything outside (beginning or end) will be trimmed off.
Can someone see if you edit a post on Facebook 2020?
Except, as it turns out, those tiny fixes and changes aren’t so secret after all. Anyone who can see your post can see a full history of its edits. All they have to do is click the gray text that reads “Edited” at the bottom of your comment, just to the left of the “Like” button.
What is the difference between trim cut and split?
Trim: same as cutting but you can get the part you removed back by “dragging” the side of the clip. Split: you separate the clip in two parts. Both stay intact, they are just divided where you split them.
How do you find your videos on Facebook?
How to access Clips Library
- Go to Creator Studio.
- Go to Content Library > Clips.
How can I cut videos online for free?
How to Trim a Video For Free
- Upload your video. Upload a video directly to Kapwing using our easy UI. …
- Choose start and end times. Cut and trim your video to the desired length using sliders. …
- Download and share! Just hit Export, and your final output video will be produced.