Tap on ‘Instant Games’. Ensure that the active tab is selected at the top of your screen. Scroll and select ‘Thug Life’ from this list. Tap on ‘Remove’ at the top of the list to remove ‘Thug Life’ from your messenger account.
How do I get rid of thug life on messenger?
Open the Messenger app. Search for “Thug Life” or open a recent chat conversation with Thug Life. Tap the drop-down button at the top right and select “Turn Off Messages”.
How do I remove myself from Messenger games?
How do I remove an app or game that I’ve added on Facebook?
- Scroll down, tap Settings, then tap Apps and Websites.
- Tap Logged in with Facebook.
- Tap the app or website that you want to remove.
- Below the name of the app or website, tap Remove.
- Tap Remove again to confirm.
Why do I keep getting thug life messages?
I still receive notifications from Thug Life after removing the game. If you are still receiving updates then it is likely due to Facebook’s revamp of the platform’s settings. A new option has been introduced by Facebook which allows you to disable notifications from all the apps associated with your account.
Where is the active tab on Facebook?
People who have a in the lower right corner of their profile picture are active or recently active on Messenger or Facebook. When your Active Status is turned on, you’ll appear active, recently active and currently in the same chat as your friends and contacts on this profile.
Where do I find instant games on my phone?
Instant Games are available on newer iOS and Android devices, and can be found by hitting the game controller icon in your Facebook Messenger threads next to the photos and stickers buttons.
How do I play Thug Life on Facebook?
How to Play Facebook Messenger Thug Life Game
- Make sure your device has a good wifi connection.
- Open your Facebook Messenger App.
- Get to the search bar at the top of your page.
- Enter “Thug Life” and search.
- Click “Play Game” and wait for it to finish loading.
How do I turn off game notifications?
How do I turn on/off the game notifications on Android?
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Select Apps.
- Tap Wordzee > Notifications.
- Toggle ON/OFF notifications.
What data will I lose if I delete Facebook app?
What Happens If You Delete Facebook or Messenger App Data? While uninstalling the apps doesn’t do any damage, clearing app data on Android will delete the downloaded media files for the respective app and log you out from the apps. Logging out from the app is equivalent to uninstalling it.
How can I block all games on Facebook?
How do I block or unblock an app or game on Facebook?
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Blocking in the left menu.
- In the Block apps section, type the name of the app or game you want to block. To unblock an app or game, click Unblock next to its name.
How do I unlink Pokemon from my Facebook?
To revoke app permissions, follow these steps on your Facebook page:
- Go to “account settings.”
- Click “apps” on the left-hand sidebar.
- Click the “X” on the right of each app to revoke access to your data.
- Confirm “remove” when the window prompts you to do so.
Why can’t I delete Facebook from my phone?
Facebook has made a number of deals with Samsung and other Android smartphone makers to make it impossible for people to delete the app. The deals, first reported by Bloomberg, mean the Facebook app comes pre-installed onto devices and can only be disabled and not permanently removed.