Tap on the WhatsApp icon on your homescreen to launch the WhatsApp app. 2. When the app opens, tap on the conversation containing the video you want to share and then hold and tap on the video. Then, tap on the share icon as shown below to open the sharing screen.
Can I share from WhatsApp to Facebook?
To share your status update to Facebook Stories
Open WhatsApp. … Next, tap More ( or ) next to the status update you want to share, then tap Share to Facebook. If prompted, tap Allow or Open to open the Facebook app. In the Facebook app, select the audience you want to share with, then tap Share Now.
How do I forward a WhatsApp video?
To forward a video:
- Open the chat containing the video.
- Tap and hold the video.
- Tap Forward.
- Tap the forward button in the bottom left corner and choose your recipient(s).
How do I send photos from WhatsApp to Facebook?
Sharing an Image on WhatsApp to Facebook.
- Save the image to your SD card or phone memory.
- Go to Facebook/Instagram and Click to post a photo.
- Select the image from SD card or phone memory.
- Click upload and post.
Can I copy a video from WhatsApp?
Now go to the WhatsApp folder > Media > ‘.
To save a photo or a video, long-press on it and tap Copy. Now paste the file in any folder of your choice in the phone’s internal storage.
What is WhatsApp going to share with Facebook?
While WhatsApp won’t share a user’s contacts or chats with Facebook, the Facebook-owned messaging app will share a user’s profile data with Facebook after the user communicates with a business on WhatsApp.
Why can’t I share videos from Facebook to WhatsApp?
To share a Facebook video to WhatsApp, you need to go to the original post carrying the video and simply tap on the ‘Share’ button at the bottom of the video right next to the ‘Like’ and ‘Comment’ buttons. Tap on Share and select WhatsApp.
Can I send a video from WhatsApp to messenger?
WHATSAPP lets users send text messages, pictures, video and PDF files via its hugely-successful messenger. These can be forwarded within the app to other chat groups, or friends.
Why can’t I send a 2 minute video on WhatsApp?
If you choose to send an existing video, it is limited to 16 Megabytes. On most phones, this will equal about 90 seconds to three minutes of video. If you choose an existing video that is larger than 16 MB, then you will have the option to trim the length of the video before sending it.
Why can’t I send video through WhatsApp?
WhatsApp limits the size of video files to 16 MB. This allows you to send short video files, but longer ones can cause problems.In addition to file size, an insufficient Internet connection is the most common reason why WhatsApp cannot send video.
How do I share from WhatsApp to messenger?
Forward media, documents, locations, or contacts
- Open an individual or group chat.
- Tap and hold the type of message you wish to forward. You can select multiple messages.
- Tap Forward .
- Choose the chat you wish to forward the message to.
- Tap Send .
How do I save photos from WhatsApp to my gallery?
Firstly, launch WhatsApp on your Android and go to the conversation thread where your photo is present. Just tap on the download icon to save this photo on your device. You can find all the downloaded photos on your device’s Gallery. Just go to the Gallery app and look for the “WhatsApp Images” folder.
How can I download a video from WhatsApp?
Here is how to re-download WhatsApp deleted media:
- Go back to the conversation in WhatsApp.
- You will find the blurred thumbnail there with a download button again.
- Tap it, and you will get your images and videos back.
How can I copy a video from WhatsApp status?
Save/Copy WhatsApp “Status” Photos and Videos
- View the status which you want to save. …
- Open your File Manager app – Files, File Manager, Solid Explorer; etc.
- Enable “show hidden files”. …
- Navigate to the WhatsApp folder – Internal storage > WhatsApp > Media > . …
- Copy the photos/videos which you want to save.