Go to https://www.twitter.com/search-advanced in Safari. Since Twitter’s Advanced Search isn’t a part of the official Twitter app, you’ll need to use a web browser to search for old tweets. Safari is the blue, red, and white compass icon typically found on the home screen.
How do you search old tweets on iPhone?
How to Find Old Tweets on iPhone
- Open the iPhone Twitter app and go to the user’s profile by typing their username or tweet’s photo.
- Look for the date when they have joined Twitter and memorize it.
- Log-in to your account and then, to show the toolbar, you must swipe down on the page.
How do you search for old tweets?
Login to your Twitter account, and go to Twitter’s advanced search page.
- Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (with no “@”) into the “From these accounts” field:
- Under “Dates,” select start and end dates for your search:
- Click “Search,” and Twitter should return a list of top tweets from that period:
How do I find a specific tweet?
Enter your search into the search bar on Twitter. At the top left of your results page, click “Search filters” and then “Advanced search.” Fill in the appropriate fields to refine search results. Click “search” to see results.
How do you find tweets on twitter?
- Navigate to twitter.com/search-advanced in a web browser.
- Locate the From These Accounts field and type in your own Twitter handle. …
- Fill out at least one other field to help narrow down your results. …
- Click the Search button to see your results, which display directly on Twitter.
How can I stalk my old tweets?
You can use the Twitter Advanced Search option to see all the old tweets of others. To search, you have to enter the username of the account you want to search in the “Accounts” section, then enter the date and hit Search. You will then get a list of all the tweets done by that account.
How do I search tweets by user?
Enter the person’s Twitter name into the “From these accounts” field. It’s the first field under the “Accounts” header on the form, and you may have to scroll down to find it. Choose other parameters for your search. The other fields in the advanced search form can help you find exactly which tweets you’re looking for.
How far back can you see tweets?
Unfortunately, Twitter only displays your last 3200 tweets in your timeline, so if you’re anything like me (I’ve been on Twitter since May 2009 and have well over 40,000 tweets), that won’t cut it.
How can I find old deleted tweets?
Find Deleted Tweets Using the WayBack Machine
- Access the WayBack Machine and type the full URL of the Twitter page you want to see. …
- If the WayBack Machine has crawled this page before, it will show you a screenshot of that page. …
- Choose the Year and Day of the deleted tweet and try to find it there.
Does twitter delete old tweets?
Old Tweets are never lost, but cannot always be displayed.
How do you find someone’s first tweet?
You can use Twitter’s advanced search operators to search for tweets from a user, within a date range you suspect their first tweet may be (e.g. soon after sign-up). You then might have to scroll down a bit, depending on how often they tweeted and the date range you chose.
Can you use twitter advanced search on mobile?
The mobile app search (on Twitter’s iOS or Android apps). All of these options are great if you’re looking to quickly dive into a certain topic or hashtag. … Advanced Search is available when using Twitter’s web app — you can access it directly by heading to twitter.com/search-advanced.
Is all my tweets safe?
You don’t need to worry about the safety of your account since AllMyTweets is an authorized account that prioritizes the security of your account. As you log in, the app will ask your authorization. Once you allow it, it will read the tweets from your timeline and will be able to see who you follow.
How do I search tweets by date on mobile?
Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the pop over window and you will see the options to add a date range to your search. You can add a range of dates, or just one specific date. In addition to searching by date, you also have the option to narrow down your search by any of Twitter’s other advanced search options.
What should be your first tweet?
This should be your very first tweet. Introduce your business and express excitement about it. Feel free to say that you are excited to be on Twitter too!
Where is connect tab on twitter?
The feature is rolling out now in the updated version of the Twitter mobile app on iOS and Android. To access it, you’ll see a little blue prompt introducing the Connect tab once it becomes available to you. This appears in the upper-left of the screen, by the “add friend’ button.