Another method you can use is by search code, which is also fairly simple. First, go to your search bar and type in the phrase, “from:,” followed by the account name. Click “Search,” and then you will have all mentions, tweets, and media from the account you searched.
How do you search for a word in someone’s tweet?
Type anything into the search bar and press ↵ Enter or Search . This can really be anything, including the word anything . A list of results will appear.
How do I follow a specific topic on twitter?
How to follow a Topic
- Go to More and tap on More.
- A popup with options will appear.
- Click on Topics.
- If you are following any Topics, they will appear here. …
- If you are not interested, you can select the button and those Topics will appear in the Not Interested category of Topics.
How do I do an advanced search on twitter?
Start by doing a simple Twitter search on the website’s top, right corner. When you see the results, click the “More options” drop down menu, then click “Advanced search”. This will take you to the advanced search options.
Where is advanced search on twitter app?
If you are trying to use the ‘Advanced search’ option on a smartphone then you need to visit the ‘twitter.com/search-advanced’ website. Now, search for the topic or tweet by filling-in the required fields. This will help for a refined search on the microblogging platform.
How do you find someone’s first tweet?
You can use Twitter’s advanced search operators to search for tweets from a user, within a date range you suspect their first tweet may be (e.g. soon after sign-up). You then might have to scroll down a bit, depending on how often they tweeted and the date range you chose.
How do you search for old tweets?
Login to your Twitter account, and go to Twitter’s advanced search page.
- Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (with no “@”) into the “From these accounts” field:
- Under “Dates,” select start and end dates for your search:
- Click “Search,” and Twitter should return a list of top tweets from that period:
How do you follow someone on Twitter without them knowing?
No, you can not secretly ‘follow’ someone on Twitter. From your Twitter Page Create a New list. Consider making it private if you don’t want others to know who is on the list.
Who should I follow on twitter 2020?
Best Twitter accounts to follow for a good laugh
- Steve Martin, @SteveMartinToGo. …
- Tim Siedell, @badbanana. …
- Kat Dennings, @OfficialKat. …
- Al Yankovic, @AlYankovic. …
- Conan O’Brien, @ConanOBrien. …
- Pour Me Coffee, @pourmecoffee. …
- Stephen Colbert, @StephenAtHome. …
- Ken Jennings, @KenJennings.
Where is the follow button on twitter?
Follow from a Tweet
- Navigate to a Tweet from the account you’d like to follow.
- Tap the icon located at the top of the Tweet.
- Tap Follow from the selection menu.
Can you use twitter advanced search on mobile?
The mobile app search (on Twitter’s iOS or Android apps). All of these options are great if you’re looking to quickly dive into a certain topic or hashtag. … Advanced Search is available when using Twitter’s web app — you can access it directly by heading to twitter.com/search-advanced.
What is advanced search?
Advanced search is a full search of the entire dictionary text. It finds your term wherever it occurs in the dictionary. This could be in the form of an entry name, part of another word’s definition, in a quotation, etc.
How do you search twitter followers?
- Sign in.
- Click “Analyze Followers”
- Enter the band’s Twitter handle.
- Click “View All”
- and then sort by the relevant info ie. ” Real name”
How do you search tweets on mobile?
Open the Android Twitter app and log-in your account. Click the search tab in the lower section of the page and type “from: [username]” to find your old tweets. If you are looking for the old tweets of a certain user, type “from:” and then the user’s username. Note: You no longer need to use “@” in searching.
How do I do an advanced search on Google?
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to Advanced Video Search: google.com/advanced_video_search.
- Under “Find videos with,”choose the query field/s to: …
- Enter the words that you want to include or remove from your results. …
- Under “Then narrow your results by,” choose the filters you want to use. …
- Tap Advanced Search.
Can you search Twitter by date?
First, visit Twitter’s advanced search page. This will open as a pop-over window on the web based version of Twitter. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the pop over window and you will see the options to add a date range to your search. You can add a range of dates, or just one specific date.