How do I restart my instagram app?
Like many tech problems, the simplest and most effective solution is to restart the device. When Instagram isn’t working, the same logic applies. Reset your device and it may instantly solve your Instagram woes. Just hold down the power button and tap restart.
How do you reset Instagram on iPhone?
Tap on the General tab.
- Tap the iPhone Storage tab. Select iPhone Storage in General. …
- Wait for all apps to load, then scroll down to Instagram and tap it. Find Instagram in the apps listed under iPhone Storage. …
- Tap “Delete App,” then confirm. You can view the Instagram storage on your iPhone and delete the app here.
How do I fix the bug on Instagram on my iPhone?
Clear App Data and Cache (iOS/Android)
It’s essentially a roundabout way of clearing the cache. To “offload” Instagram from your iPhone, go to “Settings -> General -> iPhone Storage.” Scroll down until you find the Instagram app, tap it, then tap “Offload App.” Go to the App Store, find Instagram and install it again.
Why is my instagram not working?
Most apps release bugs fixes through app updates regularly, and Instagram is no different. Open Play Store and click on Menu to select My apps & games. … If there is one, apply the update, open Instagram, and inspect if the app is still crashing or not loading. If updating the app doesn’t work, you should reinstall it.
What happens if I clear Instagram cache?
When you clear data or storage of an app, it deletes the data associated with that app. And when that happens, your app will behave like a freshly installed one. … Since clearing data removes the app cache, some apps such as the Gallery app will take some time to load. Clearing data will not delete the app updates.
Why does my instagram app keep closing iPhone?
If the latest version of Instagram is not installed, your app is more likely to crash. … If the problem persists, uninstall the Instagram app then do a fresh re-install and test again. This should fix the problem. If it does not fix the crash, your phone may be the issue, not the app itself.
How do I clear my Instagram cache on iPhone?
Method 1: Directly Clear Instagram App Cache on iPhone
- Step 1 Launch Instagram app on your iPhone.
- Step 2 Click on the Profile icon at the bottom.
- Step 3 Now click on Settings icon at the top right corner.
- Step 4 Tap Security, find the “Clear Search History” and click on it.
- Step 5 Tap Clear All > Clear All.
How do I reset my data on Instagram?
How To Clear Instagram Cache
- Tap ‘Settings’ on your Instagram’s profile.
- Tap ‘Security’
- Tap ‘Clear Search History (for iPhone) or ‘Search History’ (for Android)
- Tap ‘Clear All’.
- That’s it!
What to do if Instagram is not working properly?
- Restart your phone or tablet. Always try restarting your phone or tablet first if you’re having trouble with Instagram.
- Check Internet connection. …
- Uninstall and reinstall. …
- Still no luck?
How do I fix my Instagram on my iPhone 11?
How to Fix Instagram Not Working on iPhone 11/11 Pro(Max)
- Log out Account and Log in: …
- Check for Instagram Updates: …
- Turn off Wi-Fi and Back on: …
- Update iPhone Software: …
- Uninstall and Reinstall the app: …
- Restore iPhone from DFU Mode: …
- Fix Instagram Not Working without Data Loss. …
- Contact App Developer:
Why is my mobile data not working on Instagram?
Clear the cache from the Google Play Services app: Settings > Apps & notifications > See all apps > Google Play Services > Storage & cache > Clear cache. Look for any system software updates that may be available: Settings > System > Advanced > System Update > Check for updates.
How do I fix Instagram on my iPhone 12?
Fourth Solution: Uninstall and Reinstall Instagram App on iPhone 12
- From the Home screen, tap and hold on an app icon until the icons start jiggling.
- Tap the X on the app you want to delete or select Remove App from the options.
- Select Delete to confirm the deletion of the selected app.
- Perform a restart on your iPhone.
Is Instagram shutting down in 2020?
Currently, there’s no official evidence to suggest that Instagram is shutting down in 2020. The platform has seen a huge amount of growth and success, evolving from a mobile app ran by a team of 13 into a cultural phenomenon boasting 1,000+ employees.
How do I clear my Instagram cache?
Instagram Help Center
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Security, then tap Clear Search History (iPhone) or Search History (Android).
- Tap Clear All, then tap Clear All to confirm.
How do I know if my instagram is down?
The easiest way to do this is by visiting the Instagram Help page. Here you’ll find various options available in the panel on the left of the page. The one you want to select is Known Issues. This displays, as the name suggests, any problems that Instagram may be encountering.