How do you tweet a blog?
To start, create a free account and craft the message you’d like tweeted. Click to Tweet helps you craft the message you’d like people to tweet as they read your article. After you click Generate Basic Link, you see a shortened link (similar to bit.ly) that you can add to text in your blog post.
What is a blog on twitter?
Blogs and Twitter do have some things in common, such as sharing information online. In fact, Twitter is a form of blogging — microblogging, that is. Microblogging is a shorter form of blogging, but Twitter and blogs are still vastly different.
Can we blog on twitter?
Twitter is actually perfect for promoting blog posts because blog posts are samples of your writing that are short, digestible, and available with the click of a link. Here are a few suggestions on how to use Twitter to promote writing on your blog in a compelling way.
Should I use twitter for my blog?
Twitter can be a fantastic tool for promoting your blog posts, even if you don’t have ad dollars to spend. The fast-pace, information-sharing culture on Twitter makes it an ideal platform for bloggers, marketers and brand managers to get their content in front of the right audience.
What is blog example?
A blog (a shortened version of “weblog”) is an online journal or informational website displaying information in reverse chronological order, with the latest posts appearing first, at the top. It is a platform where a writer or a group of writers share their views on an individual subject.
What is difference between blog and twitter?
Main Differences Between a Blog and Twitter
A blog is a regularly updated website that has articles, while Twitter is an app used to share short tweets with your followers. … Tweets only consist of 140 characters while blogs are longer, with around 1500 words each.
What is the best blog platform?
The 5 Best Blogging Platform Options to Consider:
- Wix – Best blogging platform for most.
- WordPress with Bluehost – Best for building a brand.
- Strikingly – Best blogging platform for creatives.
- Squarespace – Best complement to your online store.
- Blogger – Best free blogging platform.
Is Twitter a blog or microblog?
Twitter. Twitter is a microblogging service type social network. It allows us to read the short 140 character (or less) based messages as known as tweets without registration but after logging in we can both read as well as compose tweets.
How do I get twitter traffic?
5 Simple Steps To Increase Traffic From Twitter
- Use short tweet: First, a tweet is itself pretty short. …
- Include statistics and quotes: People love to read statistics. …
- Make use of hashtag creatively: Hashtags are the great way to connect with Twitter users beyond your followers. …
- Schedule your tweet properly: Are you tweeting at the wrong time? …
- Use @mentions:
What is your Twitter URL?
You can view your URL in your account settings. Log in to Twitter’s website, click the gear icon and then click “Settings.” Your full Twitter URL appears immediately below the Username box in this format: http://twitter.com/[username].
How do I promote my writing on twitter?
Find your people
- Search keywords that you write about to see who else is tweeting about them.
- Like and retweet posts that resonate with you.
- Add your own comment to a tweet by replying or quote tweeting to share your input.
- Include a couple, relevant hashtags in your tweets.
Where can I share my blog link?
- Medium. Medium is an online publishing platform where you can post your blogs. …
- Pocket. Pocket is a social bookmarking site where users can save blogs, videos, or stories from any publication or webpage. …
- Quuu Promote. …
- Pinterest. …
- YouTube. …
- Instagram. …
- 7. Facebook Groups. …