How do I delete a story on Facebook Mobile?
How to delete a Facebook Story
- Log into your Facebook page on your Mac or PC, or through the mobile app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Go to the Stories section at the top of your News Feed, then tap the image or video you want to remove.
- Click on the three horizontal dots at the top right corner.
How do I erase a story on Facebook?
If you are using an Android device, open Swipe and select the three vertical dots in the upper-right corner, then choose “Settings.” Enable the toggle next to “Hide Facebook Stories” to remove Stories from your feed.
How do I stop unwanted stories on Facebook?
To hide a story, follow these steps:
- Hover your mouse over the story you want to hide. …
- Click the gray arrow. …
- Select Hide. …
- (Optional) If you realize you actually do want to see a story, click the Unhide link.
How do I edit my Facebook story?
Launch the Facebook app on your phone. From your News Feed, tap on your profile picture in the top left. Now scroll down to Story Highlights and press and hold your story highlight. Then tap on Delete Highlight or Edit Highlight and follow the steps.
Where is stories on Facebook?
How do I see someone’s story on Facebook?
- Using the Facebook app. Stories appear in a row at the top of your News Feed. …
- On facebook.com. Stories appear at the top of News Feed on your computer and mobile browser. …
- Using the Messenger app. Stories can be seen within the Messenger app for iPhone and Android.
Is Facebook getting rid of stories?
Facebook’s Removing the ‘Our Story’ Section from Pages Next Month. Facebook is alerting Page owners to a coming update which will see the removal of the ‘Our Story’ section from your Page presentation options.
How long does a story stay on Facebook?
Each photo or video you share to your story is available in the Stories section on Facebook and the Messenger app for 24 hours. After 24 hours, you can keep the stories you’ve shared in your story archive, which will only be visible to you.
Why did my Facebook story disappear before 24 hours?
There could be an issue where your stories are not clicking with your audience and they are flagging them. Watch out with: (1) Too loud Audio – either music or talking. (3) You might be doing too much boomerang stuff and some people can have seizures with all that movement.
How do you delete photos from your story on Facebook?
How do I delete a photo or video from my story on Facebook?
- Go to the Stories section at the top of your News Feed.
- Click Your Story.
- Click to find the photo or video you want to delete.
- Click in the top right.
- Click Delete Photo or Delete Video.
What’s the difference between newsfeed and your story on FB?
The news feed houses your posts indefinitely or until you manually delete them. A story is a temporary form of content that lasts a day only. That is, stories stay live on your profile for twenty-four hours only after which they get deleted automatically from your friends’ view.
How do I turn off news on Facebook?
Through your Facebook app settings
- In the Facebook app, tap the menu button (three horizontal lines in the bottom right corner of your News Feed).
- Tap the Settings button.
- Tap Ad Preferences > Ad Topics.
- In the pop-up menu, tap See fewer ads about this topic.
How do you know if someone has hidden their story on Facebook?
If their account is open, you can just ask anyone to send you their story. When you receive their story via DM, you need to check whether you can see the story or not. If you’ve been blocked, you’re going to see a message saying that the story is unavailable. This means that this person has hidden their story from you.