You just need to tick the cross-post to Instagram option and your facebook image posts will be simultaneously posted to Instagram as well. Also, ensure that you select the “post now” option while posting, otherwise you won’t be able to cross-post to Instagram.
Can I post from Facebook to Instagram?
To post content from Facebook to Instagram, you have to link your Instagram account to your Facebook page. Only after successfully doing that you can cross-post. Kindly note, by doing so, you will not be able to post from Instagram to Facebook. For that, you will have to link them in the Instagram app.
How do I automatically post from Facebook to Instagram?
To post from your Facebook Page, follow the steps below:
- Start writing a new post on your Facebook Page.
- Make sure only to upload one photo, as multiple photo sharing to Instagram is not available yet.
- Include a caption and hashtags.
- Tick the “Instagram” option in the sharing option box.
- Publish your photo.
Why can’t I cross-post from Facebook to Instagram?
You can’t currently share a post to Instagram from Facebook if it includes multiple images or a video. These restrictions apply to many dashboard tools as well because they’re governed by the API restrictions Instagram places on the upload process.
How do you cross share on Facebook on Instagram?
Tap Settings, then Account, then Linked Accounts. Tap Facebook. And select Share to [your profile or Page]. Select the Facebook Page you want to crosspost your Instagram story to.
Should I post the same content on Facebook and Instagram?
On Instagram, the ‘optimal’ is once per day, whereas on Facebook, your page might do better with 2 or 3 posts per week. … But if you post content a lot more often on Instagram than you do on Facebook, then your cross-posting frequency should reflect that too.
How do you cross post on Facebook?
To establish a crossposting relationship with another Page:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Crossposting in the left column.
- Begin typing the Page’s name or Facebook URL and select it from the list that appears.
How can I open Instagram on Facebook?
1. Log in to Instagram and go to your profile. 2. Tap Edit Profile.
- Log in to Facebook and click Pages in the left menu.
- From your Facebook page, click Settings.
- Scroll down and select Instagram in the left column.
- Click Connect Account, and fill in your Instagram username and password.