Click the “Photos” link under your cover photo near the top of your timeline page. Click “Videos” in the top left corner, next to the Your Albums heading. The Your Videos section contains videos you’ve uploaded to Facebook.
Why can’t I see all my videos on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
You can try a different browser or update your current browser and installing the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. If that doesn’t work, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let us know more about what you’re seeing when you try to view a video.
How do I view my videos on Facebook Mobile?
It’s below the person’s profile picture. Tap Albums. Tap Videos. All of the person’s videos, that are visible to you, will be displayed here.
How do I unhide videos on Facebook?
You can unhide posts that you’ve hidden from your Timeline in your Activity Log:
- Go to your profile and click “View Activity Log”
- Click “Posts you’ve hidden” on the left side. …
- Use the years on the right to help you navigate your Activity Log.
Where are my saved videos on Facebook?
To view the things you’ve saved:
- Go to facebook.com/saved.
- Click a saved category in the left menu or click a saved item to view it.
How do I find my videos on Facebook on my iPhone?
How to find your saved videos on Facebook using a mobile device
- Open the Facebook app on your Android or iPhone.
- Tap the three bars in the lower-right corner of your screen to get to the Facebook menu. …
- In the menu, tap “Saved,” which has a pink and purple ribbon icon next to it.
Why won’t videos play on Facebook on my phone?
Having a number of cache files may be a possible reason why you have Facebook video problems on your device. Therefore, you should get rid of these files from your device as soon as you can. Head to Settings > Apps & notifications > Facebook > Storage and tap on Clear Cache.
How do I unhide someone on Facebook 2020?
To unhide a post on Facebook on Android, follow the below-mentioned steps,
- Select filters from the top & tap on Categories.
- Now select “Hidden From Timeline” & tap on the three-dot menu beside the. post you want to unhide and select “Show On Timeline.”
Why can’t I see my timeline?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Is hide from timeline gone?
Confirmed: Facebook is removing the ‘hide from timeline’ feature for business pages. … At first, I thought this was a desktop error as the option was available on the Facebook Page app – but it’s gone now.
Where are my saved videos on my phone?
To find the video in the storage of the mobile device, please open: My Files > Device Storage or SD Card >Android>data > com. swivl. android > files >Movies > Select the video.
How do I see my saved videos?
Your saved videos can only be viewed on your android or ios device (Youtube app on windows doesn’t have that feature). Switch off your data, open the youtube app and click on “Library”. There you can find an option by the name “Offline Videos” . Click on it and view all the videos you have saved.
Why can’t I see all my saved items on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
When you save things on Facebook, they’ll appear in your Saved Items that only you can see. If you’re still unable to view your saved items, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let us know more about what you’re seeing.