How do I unhide my friends list on Facebook?
To adjust who can see your Friends section:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- In the left column, click Privacy.
- Look for the setting Who can see your friends list? …
- Select the audience of people (such as Friends) you’d like to have access to your friends list.
How do I see hidden friends on Facebook Mobile?
Open a new tab and paste https://www. Facebook. com/search/100034868239441/friends. change the number between “SEARCH/……/ friends in the previous one you have copied. Press the enter key to search and the person list of hidden friends on Facebook will show.
How do I hide my friends list on Facebook on Android?
How to hide your friends on Facebook via a mobile device
- Open the Facebook app on your device.
- Tap the three horizontal lines (this is the hamburger menu). …
- Tap “Settings & Privacy.” …
- Tap “Settings.”
- Scroll down to the “Privacy” section and tap “Privacy Settings.”
How do I unhide someone on Facebook 2020?
To unhide a post on Facebook on Android, follow the below-mentioned steps,
- Select filters from the top & tap on Categories.
- Now select “Hidden From Timeline” & tap on the three-dot menu beside the. post you want to unhide and select “Show On Timeline.”
Can you hide friends on Facebook from your spouse?
Hide One Facebook Friend From Another
Currently Facebook doesn’t have an option to prevent two people from seeing each other while still being able to see all of your other friends. The only way to get it done is to completely deny those two individuals access to your Facebook friends.
Why can’t I see my friends friends list on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I see posts hidden from friends on Facebook timeline?
Type in “Posts from [your friend’s name].” Facebook’s search box is capable of finding different messages and comments posted by your friends, even if they have been hidden from the timeline. Click on a search result.
How do I view my friends list on Facebook?
To see your friend lists:
- From your News Feed, click Friend Lists in the left menu. If you don’t see it, click See More.
- Click to open a list. You can also click + Create List to create a new one.
Why would my girlfriend hide her friends list on Facebook?
Motivations could range from trying to keep friends, family and colleagues from being targeted by strangers or hiding you are still involved with your ex from high school who you cheated on with her best friend, who is also in your friendlist and your wife now was in class with them both — and they bullied her.
How can I hide my friends on Facebook app?
How to Hide Your Friends List on the Facebook App
- Tap the menu icon.
- Tap Settings & Privacy.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Scroll down to the How People Find and Contact You section and tap Who can see your friends list.
- Tap the circle beside the new privacy setting you want.
How do I edit my friends list on Facebook Mobile?
Step 1: Open the Facebook app on your Android device. Step 2: Next, go to your friend’s profile. Step 3: Tap Friends below their profile picture. Step 4: Tap Edit Friend List.
How do I unhide someone on Facebook app?
Scroll all the way to the bottom of the News Feed page, and click the Edit Options button. In the resulting pop-up window, you can click the gray X to unhide any previously hidden friend, app, or page.
How do I get my hidden posts back on Facebook Timeline 2020?
You can unhide posts that you’ve hidden from your Timeline in your Activity Log:
- Go to your profile and click “View Activity Log”
- Click “Posts you’ve hidden” on the left side. …
- Use the years on the right to help you navigate your Activity Log.