To do this, go into your account settings, then click on the “Timeline” option on the left-hand side. Next, click the “Edit” option to the right of “Hide Comments containing certain words from your timeline.”
How do you turn off commenting on a Facebook post?
Choose the posts on the group for which you don’t want to receive any comments. Click the three-dotted icon in the upper right-hand corner, and click on “Turn Off Comments.”
How do I turn off comments on Facebook Android?
- Login into Facebook Account. Firstly, we will launch the Facebook app. …
- Open Facebook menu. …
- Open the Groups page and select the group. …
- Find the post. …
- Click on the three dots. …
- Click on the “Turn off commenting”.
How do I turn off comments and likes on Facebook posts?
You can disable this in two ways. Open your profile and select ‘settings’ (you can find your profile by clicking on your avatar top right). Then uncheck ‘allow comments and likes’. Now this feature will be disabled for all the new albums you create.
How do I disable comments on my post?
You can enable/disable comments using Quick Edit by:
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
How do I change Comment settings on Facebook?
To change who can comment on your public posts:
- Click. in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
- Click Edit next to Public Post Comments.
- Select who is allowed to comment on your public posts:
How do I disable comments on my Facebook photos?
How can I disable Facebook Photo comments? You can disable posting to your page which will disable photo commenting as well.
If you are an Admin, you can do this:
- Go to the page.
- Go to Settings.
- See “Visitor posts”
- Click “Edit”
- Choose “Disable posts by other people on the Page”
- Click on “Save Changes”
Can you turn off comments on Facebook ads 2020?
You can find this option under Facebook Page Settings > General > Page Moderation. This will hide all incoming comments on your facebook posts and ads.
Why is there no comment option on a Facebook post?
Permission. You do not have permission to comment on everything you see on Facebook. In a common scenario, if you see a friend tagged in a photo by someone you don’t know, you can view it but cannot comment on it. … You can only comment on photos posted by your friends or photos you have been tagged in.