Do you need a Google account to subscribe to you tube?
You need a Google Account to sign in to YouTube. A Google Account works across all Google products (like Gmail, Blogger, Maps, YouTube and more). If you’ve signed in to any of these products before, you already have a Google Account.
How do I subscribe to YouTube without a Gmail account?
There is no way to open a YouTube account without a Google account. There is no YouTube account without Google account. Every YouTube channel is linked to a Google account and its helps in many ways. So, i will suggest you to make a YouTube channel with the help of a Google account.
Is a YouTube account free?
Creating a YouTube account is free, quick, and painless. To create a YouTube account, just submit a few bits of basic information and create a username and password. That’s it — you don’t need to add your street address or phone number, and YouTube doesn’t ask you for a credit card number.
Do you have to pay to subscribe to a YouTube channel?
There is no cost to subscribing to a channel on YouTube. No, you don’t have to pay to subscribe to a YouTube channel. Subscribing to a YouTube channel is free, and it doesn’t cost you anything.
How do I subscribe to a Gmail account?
Go to the website. Click subscribe. Find the E-mail you subscribe from the last time. Click Subscribe.
Why do I need a Google account for YouTube?
To sign in to YouTube, you’ll need to create a Google Account. A Google Account lets you use many YouTube features including Like, Subscribe, Watch Later, and Watch History. Go to YouTube.
How do I create a YouTube channel without a Google account?
Create YouTube account without Gmail, Google account or phone number
- Go to Youtube.com on your browser.
- Click on the Sign In button at the top right corner of the webpage.
- On the Sign In form, click on the Create account link.
- Enter your name, your existing email address, and your desired password.
Why do YouTubers want you to subscribe?
YouTubers Want You To Subscribe So That Their Content Will Pop Up On Your Feed And It Will help Them Get More Relevant, Hrow Their Audience And Fan Base, Help Make More Money And To Raise There Youtube Grade So That They Can Get Recommended.
How much is a YouTube subscription?
After the free one-month trial, YouTube Premium costs $11.99 per month. For an extra $6 per month, you can add as many as five family members to your Premium subscription.
What does a YouTube subscription get you?
With YouTube Premium, you can watch millions of videos without interruptions by ads before and during a video, including video overlay ads. You will also not see third-party banner ads and search ads. … Download videos and playlists to watch offline when you aren’t connected to the internet.
How do I open YouTube in Chrome?
- Open Google Chrome or the Firefox browser on your Android.
- Open the youtube.com website and search for any video or playlist.
- Go to the browser menu and choose “Desktop Site” to switch to the desktop version of the YouTube website.
How do we get money from YouTube?
How to make money on YouTube
- Become a YouTube Partner and earn money from ads.
- Sell products or merchandise.
- Crowdfund your next creative project.
- Let your audience support your work through “fan funding.”
- License your content to the media.
- Work with brands as an influencer or affiliate.