Open up ‘Posts to page’ and ‘Share’ the post you want to go to your business timeline. On the ‘confirm’ pop up, pull down the ‘On your own timeline’ and change to ‘On the page you manage’. Then select the actual business page from your selection if you have more than one.
Can a page post to another page?
1 Answer. Yes, a page can post on another page’s wall. If you have a Facebook page (which is NOT an application profile page) then you can click the arrow in the upper-right UI of Facebook and say “Use Facebook as a Page”, select your page, and you will be “logged in” as that page.
Can I share a post from my business page to my personal page?
Post to your Facebook Business Page and share to your personal page. … From your business page, click your profile icon under your profile and banner image. Select your personal page. Scroll down to find the post you want to share, and click Share.
Why can’t I share a post from my business page?
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). … Change the third pull-down menu to the right so you are Posting As yourself.
How do you share a post from a page I manage to my timeline?
From the Home screen select the business page. Open up ‘Posts to page’ and ‘Share’ the post you want to go to your business timeline. On the ‘confirm’ pop up, pull down the ‘On your own timeline’ and change to ‘On the page you manage’.
How do I share a post from my business page to a group?
to share to a group:
- select Share.
- select Share to a Group.
- to you can add a description or caption for the post you’re sharing where it says “Say something about this…”
- then use the search bar to begin typing in the name of the group you wish to share to.
- select Share. And that’s it you’re done!
How do I share a post from my business page to my personal page on Facebook 2021?
How to share your business posts on your personal Facebook page:
- Choose “Share” under the post you want to share.
- Double check to make sure the circle icon directly to the right of share button has your profile picture shown so you’re sharing to your personal Facebook page.
- You can either:
How do I share a post from my business page to my personal page 2021?
Write something [chuckles] and then hit share, and then it’ll be on your personal page. Why do you want to do this? Because you want to make sure that you’re posting anything that you post on your business page that you’re sharing to your personal, so your personal sphere can see the message as well. That’s it.
How do I add a share button to my Facebook business page?
You can add Like and Share buttons to your product pages by following these steps:
- Log in to your Admin Area and go to Inventory > Products.
- Click the three-dot actions menu icon and select All Products Settings.
- Select Enable Facebook Like Button and Enable Facebook Send Button.
- Click Save.
Why can’t I share a post?
You will have to change the privacy of your posts to make them shareable. Posts set to public can be shared by everyone.
How do I share a Facebook page?
Find and tap the white “f” in a blue box icon on your Apps menu to open Facebook. Tap the search field at the top of your screen. This will allow you to type the name of the page you want to share, and find it.
How do I share my page on my timeline?
Share a post from your Page to your personal Profile Timeline
- Sign in to your personal Facebook Profile.
- type in your Page in the Facebook search box and open (you are now viewing your FB Page as you personally, you’ll see your FB profile image in the top right and in the comment box)
- now when you Like, Comment or Share you will be using your “personal” voice not the Page voice.