How do you share a post from a page you manage to your own timeline?
Share that post from your Business Page to your personal timeline to promote your business in a helpful way. Select “Share” at the bottom of the post, then at the top of the resulting window select “Share on your own timeline” instead of “Share on a Page you manage”.
How do I post as a page I manage on Facebook?
How to comment as a page on Facebook
- Log into Facebook in a browser and go to the post you want to comment on.
- Next to the comment button, you’ll see your profile icon with a little dropdown arrow next to it. Click on it.
- Select the name of the page you want to comment as from the dropdown menu, then make your comment.
Why can’t I share my Facebook business page?
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). … Change the third pull-down menu to the right so you are Posting As yourself.
How do I automatically share a post to another Facebook page?
How To Automate Facebook Posts Natively On Facebook
- Write your post in the “Create Post” box.
- Below your post, click the “Share Now” dropdown.
- Select the second option “Schedule”
- Select the date and time you want your post to publish.
- Select “Schedule”
How do I share my page on my timeline?
To share a Page with friends:
- Go the Page you’d like to share with your friends.
- Click below the Page’s cover photo and select Share.
- Click audience selector below your name and select Friends,Specific Friends or Friends except…
- Click the names of your friends you want to share the Page with, then click Save Changes.
Can I post as a page on Facebook?
To post as a Page, first go to your Facebook Page and log in. When you log in to Facebook as a person using your profile and visit your Facebook Page, you automatically assume the voice of your Page when posting content to your Page and replying to commenters on your Page.
How do you switch between your personal and admin page on mobile?
To do that, follow these steps:
- Log in to Facebook as you normally do.
- Click the Account drop-down arrow in the top-right corner of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the Page link that you want to use. This menu is where you toggle among your personal and Page Profiles.
Can a Facebook page follow another page?
#1: Like Facebook Pages as Your Page
To like another Facebook page as your page, go to the page you want to like, click on the three dots on the page’s cover photo, and click on the Like as Your Page link. How to like Facebook pages as your page. You’ll then get a drop-down menu showing all of the pages you manage.
How do you invite someone to like a page on FB?
Step 2: Next click the reactions section of your Page’s post. This will show who has reacted to your Page’s post. Step 3: Next to a person’s name, click Invite to invite the person to like your Page. Even if you are using an Android app you can invite friends to like your Page.
How do I share a page on Facebook from my Iphone?
You can find it in your profile’s Likes section, or you can use the Search function at the top of your screen. Tap the Share icon below the page’s profile picture. This button looks like a rightward arrow icon at the top of the page’s Timeline. It will allow you to share the page on your own Timeline.
How do I add a share button to my Facebook business page?
You can add Like and Share buttons to your product pages by following these steps:
- Log in to your Admin Area and go to Inventory > Products.
- Click the three-dot actions menu icon and select All Products Settings.
- Select Enable Facebook Like Button and Enable Facebook Send Button.
- Click Save.
How do I share my business page to a Facebook group?
to share to a group:
- select Share.
- select Share to a Group.
- to you can add a description or caption for the post you’re sharing where it says “Say something about this…”
- then use the search bar to begin typing in the name of the group you wish to share to.
- select Share. And that’s it you’re done!
How do I share a page on Facebook Mobile?
Find and tap the white “f” in a blue box icon on your Apps menu to open Facebook. Tap the search field at the top of your screen. This will allow you to type the name of the page you want to share, and find it.
How do I post from my business page to a different group on Facebook?
- Go to your Page and click Settings.
- Click on Edit Page.
- Scroll down to look at the tabs.
- Click on “Add a Tab” at the bottom.
- Select “Groups”
- Now drag the Groups Tab up the list.
- Click on Settings. …
- Go back to the Page and see how your Groups tab now shows up in the left hand nav.