How do I create a link for a Facebook event?
The simplest one is to share a link to your event page (or website).
How to create an event tied to a Facebook page
- Open your Facebook page.
- Click “Event, Product +” in the status bar at the top.
- Select “Create an event” from the list that opens.
- Fill in the event details (see below for more info).
How do I share a post to an event on Facebook?
How do I post photos or videos to a Facebook event?
- From your News Feed, Click Events in the left menu. …
- Go to the event and click Discussion below the event title.
- Click Add a Post, then click .
- Click Photo/Video.
- Select photos or videos to upload.
- Click Post to share photos or videos to the event’s timeline.
Why is Facebook not letting me create an event?
-Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; -Restart your computer or phone; -Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; -Log into Facebook and try again.
Why can’t I share someone’s post on Facebook?
You will have to change the privacy of your posts to make them shareable. Posts set to public can be shared by everyone.
How do I share a Facebook post with a link?
- Copy the link of the article or website that you want to share. …
- Go to your Facebook page and paste the URL into the status update box. …
- Add any necessary commentary to the link, then click the “Post” button to share the link to your Facebook wall.
- Click the sharing widget that indicates Facebook.
How do I share a post on Facebook and keep the original text?
Press the Share button as usual, but what you’re looking for is this little arrow in the bottom-right of the text box where you type in what you want to say about the link. Select that arrow to get an option selection box. From here, just select “Include Original Post”.
How do I make my event public on Facebook?
To change a private event to public:
- Go to the Event.
- Click the “…”
- Duplicate event.
- Change event to public.
- Save your changes.
Why is my Facebook page not showing posts?
If your Facebook feed doesn’t appear to be showing the most recent posts, or if some posts which are shared to your Facebook page are missing, then the most likely explanation is that those posts in your feed may be shared from a user’s personal Facebook profile or a Facebook page which has an age or location …
Did Facebook remove the share button?
Facebook is removing the share option for everyone. It is being rolled out slowly. Despite setting it to public, it will not appear anymore.
How do I change share settings on Facebook?
To change the audience of things you’ve shared on your timeline:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down to the post you want to edit.
- Click the audience selector next to the date or time on the post. …
- Select a new audience from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me).