Why can’t I post photos on Facebook from my iPad?
Administrator. Take a look at your settings to see of your ipad privacy is turned on for Facebook to access your photos. Assuming that you have updated to ios6. … Not sure why you are having the message that you don’t have an account, but maybe the privacy setting may be the issue for why you cannot upload your pics.
How do I post a picture from my camera roll to Facebook?
Take a New Photo
- Tap the “Facebook” icon to open it.
- Tap the “Photo” option.
- Choose if you want to “Take Photo or Video.” Your camera app will open.
- Tap the “Camera” icon to take the picture. …
- Tap “Use” to select the photo, or tap “Retake” to take it again.
- Tap “Attach” to add comments to the photo or tag your location.
How do I send a picture as an attachment from my iPad?
Insert a saved photo or video
- Tap in the email where you want to insert the photo or video, tap above the keyboard, then tap .
- Locate the photo or video in the photo selector. You can swipe up to see more images.
- Tap the photo or video to insert it into your email.
How do you upload photos to an iPad?
Import photos and videos to iPad
- Insert the camera adapter or card reader into the Lightning or USB-C connector on iPad.
- Do one of the following: …
- Open Photos on your iPad, then tap Import.
- Select the photos and videos you want to import, then select your import destination.
How do I post a slideshow from my iPad to Facebook?
How to Upload iPhoto Slideshows to Facebook
- Visit Facebook and download the Facebook for iPhoto plugin. …
- Install the downloaded plugin. …
- Select the slideshow you want to upload to Facebook. …
- Select “Export” from the “File” menu to open the Export dialog.
Why can’t I post pictures from my camera roll on Facebook?
A variety of problems can get in the way of you posting pictures to your Facebook account: a browser issue, a problem with the size or format of the photos, or even a technical fault with Facebook itself. If you’re posting from a mobile device, troubleshoot the app you’re using.
How do you upload photos onto Facebook?
On Android, you must tap the Status box (which says “What’s on your mind?”) at the top of the News Feed before you can tap Photo/Video. If you’re on your own Facebook Timeline, you’ll just tap Photo below the Status box. If you’re posting to a friend’s page, you’ll instead tap Share Photo.
Why can’t I upload photos from camera roll to Facebook?
The Facebook application for your iPhone allows you to upload photos stored in your iPhone’s Photos application to your Facebook account. … If you cannot upload photos, you should verify your cellular data or Wi-Fi connection before reinstalling the Facebook application.
How do you send an attachment on an iPad?
- To send attachments on the iPad, you must do it from within the app containing the attachment, not the Mail app.
- Open the app containing the attachment you want to send. …
- Tap the item you want to send as an attachment.
- Tap the envelope icon to open the Share menu. …
- Tap “Email.”
How do you send a photo as an attachment?
How To Send Photos with Android
- Open Your Mail App. Once you’ve opened up your email, click to start a new message, fill out all of the usual details and click on the paperclip.
- Add The Attachment.
How do I add an attachment to an email?
Attach a file
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- Tap Compose .
- Tap Attach .
- Tap Attach file or Insert from Drive.
- Choose the file you want to attach.
Can I connect a USB stick to my iPad?
A: Attaching a USB drive to an iPad is only possible with the use of a USB-C to USB adapter. This is an accessory that you must purchase separately for the iPad. … To use, simply plug the appropriate ends into the iPad and USB drive respectively and then access the drive’s contents through the iPad to get to your files.
Can I transfer files from USB stick to iPad?
With this feature, the Files app now can “see” external storage devices. That’s huge—now you can move data to and from an iPhone or iPad using standard flash drives, SD card readers, or even powered USB hard drives.
How do I download pictures from my iPhone to iPad?
Open the Photos application on your iPhone. Tap on the Select button at the upper right corner to choose the images you want to transfer to your iPad. Now, you have to hit the Share option and choose AirDrop to transfer. Your iPhone will show the iPad as the option, so just tap on it.