To view older posts on your Timeline, scroll down on your Timeline, then click “Recent” at the top and select the year you’d like to view. From there, you can click “All Posts” at the top of your Timeline and select a specific month.
How do I see my 1 year old posts on Facebook?
To view your past posts in your Activity Log:
- Go to your profile and click “View Activity Log”
- Click “Your Posts” on the left side.
- Use the years on the right to help you navigate through your past posts.
How do I find a Facebook post by date?
4. Click the year for which you want to see your status updates from the list of years to the right of your timeline posts. All your status updates will be shown for the year you selected, divided by month. Each update is accompanied by the exact date and time it was published.
How do I look at a certain year on facebook?
To jump to a certain year, simply click the drop down menu under “Recent”. You can now immediately go to a specific year to search someone’s posts. From there, you can drill down a little further and even jump to an exact date and year.
How far back do Facebook posts go?
Length. A post left on a Facebook Wall remains there indefinitely, as long as the owner of the account keeps his account active. Over time, depending on how often people post on the wall, posts are pushed down toward the bottom of the page.
Why can’t I see posts on my timeline?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Can you jump to a date on Facebook?
You can navigate through any other user’s Timeline the same way you navigate through your own. Unfortunately, it is not possible to navigate to a specific date using the Timeline; the closest you can get is navigating to the month. Then you must scroll until you find the date and post you seek.
Can you see relationship history on Facebook?
The best way to look at your relationship history is actually by visiting the website: www.Facebook.com/us. … You can also see your friendship history by visiting: www.Facebook.com/friendship/[YourFacebookID]/[YourFriend’sFacebookID].
How do I see past memories on Facebook?
How to see Facebook Memories on a computer
- On the sidebar of Facebook’s main page, under “Explore,” click “See More.”
- Scroll down and click “Memories” to view your memories.
- At the bottom right of your screen, tap the three horizontal lines to open the menu.
- Tap “Memories” to view your memories.
How do you jump to a certain year on Facebook 2020?
By default, your activity log shows your activity from the current year, starting with your most recent activity. Click on a year (in the top-right corner) to jump directly to that time. Go to My Profile then click “View As” and then click “Filters” and now you can choose desired year and month of the post you search.
Can I look at yesterday’s memories on Facebook?
Memories include things like your posts and others’ posts you’re tagged in, major life events and when you became friends with someone on Facebook. To see your memories, click “On This Day” in the left column of your News Feed.
Can you look at Facebook memories from other days?
New Facebook feature lets you look back at memories from past years. Facebook unveiled ‘On this day’ today, a new feature that lets users re-discover posts from the past. … Facebook today unveiled a new feature that lets users look back at photos and posts from the current calendar date in past years.
How do I find old posts on Facebook 2020?
To find your old posts on your Facebook profile:
- Go to your profile.
- Click “view activity log”
- On the left side click “your posts” or “posts by others”
- You can use the years on the right to navigate for older posts.
What happens to old Facebook posts?
The archive option hides them so only you can access them, but doesn’t actually remove them from Facebook. The trash option puts them into a kind of recycling bin for 30 days, after which Facebook takes out the trash and they’ll totally disappear for you, too.