Tap & hold the photo. A popup window opens up. Select “Save image” option. Other people’s Instagram photo will now be saved to iPhone.
Can you save other people’s Instagram photos to your phone?
Because of very valid copyright issues, Instagram does not let you download other users’ photos, either on a desktop browser, or on an iOS or Android mobile device.
How do I save someone else’s photo from Instagram to my iPhone?
Here’s how to save Instagram photos on iPhone using the URL bar:
- Open Instagram and navigate to the photo you wish to download.
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select ‘copy share URL’
Can you save someone else’s instagram photo?
All you have to do is tap the new Bookmark button that appears under posts in your feed (see the example below), and those photos will be saved to a private new tab on your profile, according to Instagram. And, yes, the photos you save are only visible to you. That’s it — it’s that simple.
How do you save someone else’s Instagram photo to your camera roll?
Here’s how you do it:
- On your mobile, access the Instagram app.
- Find the photo you want to save.
- Tap the “…” on the top corner of the post.
- Tap “Copy Link”.
- Open your browser, hold and press “Paste and Go”
- Press and hold the photo then select “Copy”
- Open the Notes app. …
- Tap the share icon and select “Save Image”
How do you save an Instagram photo to your camera roll?
How to save your Instagram videos from Stories to Camera Roll
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Stories camera at the top-left of the screen.
- Press the gear icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Toggle the Save to Camera Roll option on.
How do you copy an Instagram post?
Copy post link in Instagram
You start in Instagram, where you tap the three dots at the top of the post you want to share, then select ‘copy link’ or ‘copy share URL’. You should get a little message that says ‘link copied to clipboard’.
How can I save Instagram on iPhone?
Here’s how it works:
- Download InstaSave app from App Store.
- Login Instagram and you’ll see all the videos from the Instagram feed, open the Video and tap “Copy Share URL”
- Now open InstaSave app and the URL will be pasted in automatically.
- Click “Save” to save the video on your iPhone.
Does someone know if you save their picture on Instagram?
Only you can see the posts you’ve saved. When you save someone’s post, they’re not able to tell that you’ve saved it.
How do you save other people’s pictures on Instagram 2020?
- Go to your profile page and tap the icon with three horizontal lines in the top right corner.
- Tap Settings at the bottom of the menu and select ‘Account. …
- Select ‘Original Photos’ and tap the toggle button next to ‘Save Original Photos. …
- Open Instagram and find the photo you want to save.
How do I download a picture from Instagram to my phone?
How to download images from Instagram on Android
- Launch Instagram on your device and find the image you want to download.
- Tap the icon above the image (three vertical dots).
- Select the “Copy Link” option.
- Visit DownloadGram’s website at www.downloadgram.com.
- Paste the link into the text box (long press and tap “Paste”).
Can you screenshot Instagram posts?
Open Instagram in a web browser: If you log onto Instagram in a web browser on your computer, and go to your direct messages, you can take a screenshot of a disappearing photo or video without the person knowing. Instagram does not notify screenshots taken in a web browser.