From left to right, you can select Friend Requests, Watch, and Marketplace. Once you’ve decided which tab to remove, long-press on the icon. A pop-up menu will appear. Select the “Remove From Shortcut Bar” option.
How can I hide the video option on Facebook?
Step 1: Tap the three dots under the bottom-right corner of the video you wish to hide. Step 2: Tap either “Hide Episode” or “Hide Video” to hide the video.
Why wont facebook let me delete a video?
All you need to do is be logged in to the Facebook account from which the video was uploaded (if you have multiple accounts), then click “Photos,” “Video” and “My Video” and start playing the clip you want to remove. Once the video is playing you’ll see a “Delete” link along the bottom.
How do I get rid of video tab on Facebook?
To remove a tab or section:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page and click Settings.
- Click Templates and Tabs in the left column.
- Click next to the tab you want to remove.
How do I get rid of the watch section on Facebook?
Solution #1 – Remove the Facebook Watch Tab
- Launch your Facebook app.
- Look for the Watch icon along with the list of tabs at the top of the app.
- Tap the icon for 3 seconds.
- Select the Remove from the shortcut bars.
How do I change my watch settings on Facebook?
In Facebook, on the left column, click See More, then click Watch. In the Your Watchlist section on the left column, click Manage. From here, you can: Manage your watchlist notifications: Next to a Page you added to your watchlist, click to change what notifications you receive.
How do I restrict content on Facebook?
You can access this by going into your Page’s Activity Log and clicking on Spam.
You can block words by:
- Logging into your Facebook Page. …
- Clicking Edit Page followed by Edit Settings.
- Selecting Page Moderation and typing the words you want to block.
How do I delete my video on Facebook 2020?
From Android App
Navigate to the photo or video you wish to delete, then tap it to view it full screen. With the photo displayed, tap the three dots at the upper-right corner of the screen., then select “Delete Photo“.
Did Facebook delete my old videos?
Other users will no longer see your timeline, but we do not delete any of your information. … It typically takes about one month to delete an account, but some information may remain in backup copies and logs for up to 90 days. You should only delete your account if you are sure you never want to reactivate it.
Where is the video tab on Facebook?
Setting up a Featured Video
Your Featured Video is displayed prominently at the top of your Videos tab, as well as in the “About” module on your Page’s main Timeline.
What happened to the video button on Facebook?
Open the Facebook application and tap the menu icon in the upper right corner. Now tap Settings and Privacy, and then tap Settings. … The Watch Video icon is displayed in the access bar of DeepL.
How do I remove a community tab on Facebook?
Go to your page and find the About tab on the left. You will see, under General, your list of categories. Find the Community category and click the X next to it to remove it.
Why does my Facebook home page stop scrolling?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do you clear your Facebook history?
To delete all searches:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Activity Log.
- Click Logged Actions and Other Activity, below Activity Types.
- Click Search history.
- In the top right click Clear Searches.