To make the change, go to the top of your Page by the Admin Panel and click Edit Page > Update Info > Basic Information > Change Username. Since this is your one shot to make a change, make sure you choose a URL that is easy to remember and best reflects your business name so customers can easily find you on Facebook.
Why does my Facebook business page have numbers in the URL?
If you have created a Facebook business page you may notice a long string of numbers attached to the end of your Facebook fan page url. … 1) You must have at least 25 likes in order to change your Facebook url to just your page name and to remove the string of numbers!
How do I change the URL of my Facebook business page?
How to Change a Facebook Business Page URL
- Login to Facebook under your administrator account for your business page.
- Goto your Facebook business page.
- Click “Edit Page” or “Edit Info” near the top of the page.
- Click “Basic Information”
- Change the Username to something better.
How do I delete my Facebook URL?
Now that you know the limitations of the system, here’s how you can change the URL of your Facebook Profile.
- Go to Settings menu on Facebook.
- On General Account Settings page, click on the “Edit” button found next to the “Username” option.
- Input your preferred username into the provided field.
How do I remove a Facebook Business Link?
To remove a Page from Business Manager:
- Go to Business Settings.
- Click Accounts, then click Pages.
- Select the Page you’d like to remove and click Remove.
How do I find my Facebook business page URL?
For your business page URL, click on the gear symbol at the top-right of your window -in the top blue banner and select your business page under “Use Facebook as”. The URL will then be in the address bar of your browser.
How do I get a unique Facebook URL?
To claim your Facebook Page’s username and vanity URL, you need to set up a custom username by following these steps.
- Step 1: Go to your Facebook Page’s “About” tab. …
- Step 2: Create your Facebook Page @username. …
- Step 3: Check availability. …
- Step 4: Create your Facebook Page username & vanity URL.
Can I change the URL of my Facebook page?
Click About on the left side of your Page. 2 | Either way, your next step is to click Edit to the right of your current Page username. 3 | Enter a new username. 4 | If it’s available, meets the guidelines, and you’re SURE you want to make the change, click Create Username.
How do you change Facebook URL?
Method 2 of 2: Changing Your Profile URL on Desktop
- Click ▼. It’s near the top-right corner of the Facebook page, just right of the ? …
- Click Settings. This option is near the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Click Username. …
- Type in a new username. …
- Click Save Changes. …
- Enter your Facebook password and click Submit.
How do I change my Facebook business page URL 2021?
All you have to do is to do the following:
- Open the Facebook page, you want to change the URL of.
- Click on Edit page info.
- Then on the top of the page, change the username of the Facebook page.
- This new username will be your new Facebook page URL.
How can I hide my Facebook username URL?
Unfortunately you can’t hide your Facebook username in profile url because username is also related with your url at all. You can’t assign a random url for your profile. So you will not able to change url different than your username.
What is Facebook URL example?
For example, a personal URL on Facebook may be http://www.facebook.com/username. The username might be a made up name, such as “pinkbunny77” or your actual name, such as “john. johnson.”
Why can’t I delete my Facebook business page?
The most common reason for not being able to delete a Page is because the user is not an admin of the Page. If you are an admin and you still can’t delete your Page, it’s possible that there may be another admin who may have canceled the Page deletion before the 14 days passed.
Can I delete my Facebook business page and start over?
Unpublishing your Facebook business page might be a better option when you just want to remove it from public view — you can publish it again later when you’re ready. Facebook page administrators are the only users allowed to delete or unpublish a page.
How do I delete my Facebook business page 2020?
Go to your Page and click Page Settings in the bottom left. From General, click Remove Page. Click Delete [Page name]. Click Delete Page and then click OK.