Go to www.youtube.com/gaia_link. In the box on the left, enter your YouTube username and password. Note: If you don’t remember your old YouTube password, unfortunately there is no password recovery option for these accounts.
How can I get my old YouTube account back?
Here’s how: Go to https://accounts.google.com/Login and sign in to the Google Account you’d like to link with your YouTube channel. If you don’t have a Google Account, you can create a new one. Go to YouTube . In the box on the left, enter your YouTube username and password. …
How do I claim ownership of a YouTube channel?
Only the owner of a Brand Account can grant access to a YouTube channel.
- On YouTube, sign in as the owner of the Brand Account.
- In the top right, click your account Settings .
- Under “Account,” select Add or remove manager(s).
- Click Manage permissions.
- Enter your password and re-authenticate. …
- Choose Invite new users .
YohBeautyy223 подписчикаПодписатьсяHow To Log Into An Old YouTube Legacy Account/Channel with Google account EASIEST METHOD
How can I access my YouTube channel?
You can see your channel’s user and channel IDs in your advanced account settings. Sign in to YouTube. From the left Menu, select Advanced settings. You’ll see your channel’s user and channel IDs.
How do I recover my old Gmail account?
- Follow the steps to recover your Google Account or Gmail. You’ll be asked some questions to confirm it’s your account. Answer as best you can. …
- Reset your password when prompted. Choose a strong password that you haven’t already used with this account. Learn how to create a strong password.
How do I find the email associated with my YouTube channel?
Look at YouTube Channel’s About Section
Enter the channel name in the search. Look at the YouTube Channel About for emails. OR Tap on the View Email Address.
Does YouTube delete inactive accounts?
In general, users are expected to be active members within the YouTube community. If an account is found to be overly inactive, the account may be reclaimed by YouTube without notice. Inactivity may be considered as: Not logging into the site for at least six months.
Who owns YouTube now?
Can you find out who owns a YouTube channel?
You can easily find the information about channel owner. Just go to the channel page and click on about section. In channel about section you will get the information about channel owner.
How can I recover my Gmail password without email and phone number?
Recover Gmail Password without Email and Phone number
- First, you need to open Gmail in a browser and enter your Gmail user ID and hit Next.
- Now, you have to click on the Forgot Password link located right under the password field.
- Enter the last password you remember or click on the ‘Try Another Way’ link.
How do you delete a YouTube account if you forgot the email and password?
Go to the YouTube login, and click “forgot password”. From there, Google will verify that you are the account owner, either through Security Questions, phone number or previous activity on your YouTube account. From there, you can either chance the email, or just delete the account.
Why is my YouTube channel not showing on Google?
Channels will only appear in search results if they include three or more videos, so consider uploading several videos at once.
How do I recover my YouTube account email?
From the sign in page, click the Can’t access your account? Link. Enter your username or e-mail address and click Submit. Select Confirm access to my recovery email.
Why can’t I find my channel on YouTube?
If you notice that your YouTube channel is not appearing in search results, there are three possible reasons why: You are not including your channel name as a tag in your videos, your channel is not using any tags at all or you do not meet the prerequisites for having your channel indexed in the search results.