Much like on a page’s Timeline, pinning a post can be done by navigating a drop down menu in the top right hand corner of a post. It is possible for group admins to pin multiple posts, unlike on Timeline where there can only be one post pinned to the top.
How do I pin 2 posts on my Facebook page?
To pin a post, click on the edit pencil icon in the upper-right corner of a status update. A drop-down menu will appear, choose “Pin To Top.” To unpin a post, click on the edit pencil icon in the upper-right corner of the pinned post and you will see the option to unpin the post in the drop-down menu.
How do you create a pinned post on Facebook?
To pin a post to the top of your Page’s timeline:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page, then go to the post on your Page’s timeline.
- Click in the top right of the post.
- Select Pin to Top of Page.
How do I pin a post to the top of a group?
To pin the post, click the “More” button. Then, click “Pin to top.” Doing so will pin your post to that specific Facebook Group.
Why can’t I pin a post on my Facebook page?
The first thing to know about pinning Facebook posts is that you can’t do it on your personal timeline – pinning is only possible on a Facebook ‘page’. And, in order to pin a post, you must be an administrator or editor of the page.
How do I pin a post on Facebook from my phone?
How to pin a post on a Facebook Group on mobile
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Tap the three horizontal line icon button in the bottom right and then select “Groups.”
- Select “Your Groups.”
- Tap “See All” underneath “Groups You Manage” and then select the group where you want to pin a post.
How do I remove a pin from a Facebook post?
To change or remove the pinned post:
- Go to the post.
- Select Unpin from Top, Edit Post or Delete.
Why can’t I unpin a post on Facebook 2020?
Pinning and unpinning a post on Facebook can only happen on Pages, groups and events. Your personal Facebook profile or timeline cannot be used for this purpose. Again, it is important for us to know that you can only pin one post at a time.
How do you bump a Facebook post to the top?
Another quick way to bump a post is by typing “Bump” on the comment section of the post and then click enter. After that, refresh the page and the post would be on the top in the group.
How many groups can you pin on Facebook?
You can pin up to 10 groups at a time. To remove a pin, tap next to the group name.
Is an announcement the same as a pinned post?
1: Pinned posts are exclusive to Facebook Pages, while Announcements are exclusive to Facebook Groups. They function in similar ways, and both serve the purpose of “putting a post at the top of the page”, but each type of account has its own system.
Can I pin a post on my Facebook profile?
2 Answers. You can’t pin a post on your personal Timeline. Follow this to pin a post to the top of Page’s Timeline.
Why is my Facebook wall not updating?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your phone or other mobile device; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.