Why wont it let me log out of an account on Instagram?
A day after users expressed frustration over the upcoming changes to Instagram’s photo stream, users are having more issues — they are unable to log out while using the app. … If you need to log out, you can delete and reinstall the app. The only other workaround is using Instagram.com in your mobile browser.
How do you remove an account from Instagram?
Log out of all your accounts. On the home page of the IG app, tap, Manage accounts. An X will appear next to the account name, tap that to remove the account you no longer want to appear. To remove another account, repeat step 4.
How do you logout of Instagram on a phone?
- Tap the “Settings” icon in the upper-right corner of your Instagram profile on either your iOS or Android device. …
- Tap “Log Out,” located in the Account section of the Settings screen.
- Tap “Log Out” in the “Are You Sure?” pop-up window to log out of your Instagram account on either your iOS or Android device.
How do I remove an Instagram account from my iPhone?
How To Delete Instagram Account on iPhone
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone.
- Go to your profile page then tap on Settings.
- Tap on Help then on Help Center.
- Tap on the Managing Your Account link.
- Tap on the Delete Your Account link.
How do I delete my second Instagram account?
How to remove an account from Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android. …
- Tap the down arrow next to your Instagram username at the top of the screen. …
- Select the account that you want to remove from the drop-down list. …
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner.
How do I permanently delete my Instagram account from the app?
To request the permanent deletion of your account:
- Go to the Delete Your Account page from a mobile browser or computer. If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first. …
- Select an option from the dropdown menu next to Why are you deleting your account? …
- Click or tap Delete [username].
How do you make an Instagram account secret?
To make your account private, tap your profile icon, then the three-lined icon in the top right, and select “Settings.” Next, go into “Privacy,” then “Account Privacy,” which will most likely say Public.
Why do I have 2 Instagram accounts?
One reason big brands create multiple Instagram accounts is to cater to different geographic locations. Audiences in different locations may have different demographics or content preferences.