How do I get the YouTube app on my TV?
You can cast to your TV using your mobile device or computer with these steps:
- Connect your mobile device or computer and streaming device to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open YouTube TV on your mobile device or computer.
- Tap Cast. …
- Select your device. …
- Use your mobile device or computer to control YouTube TV on your TV.
Why can’t I get YouTube on my TV?
Video streaming issues are often caused by network conditions or your internet connection. Check the following: Close the YouTube app, then re-open it and try again. … Make sure your TV is connected to the internet.
Is there a YouTube app for Smart TV?
Availability. YouTube is available on many different television devices, including smart TVs and media streaming devices. YouTube is also available on Google TV, Android TV, and some Apple TVs. … If you own a 4th generation Apple TV or newer, the YouTube app will be available for install from the App store.
How do I open YouTube app on Samsung TV?
Grab your remote control, turn on your Samsung TV, and let’s get started.
- Open the Main Menu.
- Click on the Samsung Apps icon.
- You should see a search bar in the top left corner.
- Click on it and write “YouTube”.
- Press the Enter button.
- The first result should be a YouTube app. …
- Then, click on the Install button.
How do I get YouTube on my TV for free?
To register for a YouTube TV free trial, you should open the YouTube TV website on your PC or download the app to your Android device, and do the following: Tap the free trial button. Log in to your Google account and confirm your home location. Review all the networks covered by your membership, then tap Next.
How do I fix YouTube not loading?
- Restart the YouTube app.
- Restart your device.
- Turn off and on your mobile data connection.
- Clear the YouTube app’s cache.
- Uninstall and reinstall the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of Android.
Why is YouTube not working on smart TV?
Solution 4: Reinstall YouTube
Navigate to “Apps” on your Smart TV and select “Settings” from the top right corner. Selecting “Settings” from the top right. Click on “Youtube” and then select “Reinstall”. Wait for the TV to reinstall the app and check to see if the issue persists.
Why is YouTube TV not working on my Samsung TV?
Restart Your Device
If you are facing streaming issues with YouTube Tv while watching videos on your Samsung Smart TV then restart your Samsung smart tv device. Hold the power button to power off the device and wait for at least 30seconds. Again restart the device by pressing the power button.
Can I get YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV?
Download the YouTube TV app on select devices by searching “YouTube TV” in your device’s app store. Supported devices include select Amazon Fire TV devices, Roku players and TVs, Apple TV and Apple TV 4K, Vizio SmartCast TVs, Samsung & LG smart TVs, HiSense TVs, Xbox One, and more.