How can I make my facebook page official?
How To Verify Your Facebook Page or Profile
- Pull up the verification request form. …
- Choose your verification type and select the account. …
- Define your account category. …
- Upload identifying documents. …
- Explain why you’re pursuing verification. …
- List other social media accounts and additional comments (optional) …
- Submit and wait.
What is official page on Facebook?
An Official Facebook page, which is sometimes called “fan page”, is a page you can create on Facebook for your own business, organization and brand to share interesting content and connect with people.
How do you start a business page on Facebook?
How to Create a Facebook Business Page in 7 Steps
- Register for a Facebook Business Page. …
- Enter Your Business Information. …
- Upload Your Profile Picture & Cover Photo. …
- Invite Friends to Like Your Page. …
- Include Additional Business Details. …
- Add a Button to Your Page. …
- Market Your Facebook Business Page by Being Active on Facebook.
What is the difference between Facebook page and business page?
Simply put, a Facebook Business page represents a business or brand and showcases the services it provides. On the other hand, a Personal page represents a singular social media user and is used to share updates about the user’s personal life and to connect with friends and family.
Can a normal person get verified on Facebook?
Although in theory, anyone can get verified on Facebook, they have to meet strict verification criteria in order to get approved. Besides following the company’s terms of service, your account should be: Authentic – It should represent a real person, entity or business.
How many followers do you need to get verified on Facebook?
Your Facebook profile needs to be complete and accurate. In your About section, you should include your website and make sure your profile is public so other Facebook users can follow you. You should aim for around 500 followers before submitting a verification request on Facebook.
How can I verify my page on Facebook?
You can check your Facebook settings to see if you are eligible.
- Just click on Settings.
- Next, select General and Page Verification.
- Then click Verify this Page.
- Enter country, language, and phone number.
- You choose to call me back and Facebook will tell you the 4-digit code that you need to enter.
Is a Facebook business page free?
4. How Much Does a Facebook Business Page Cost? Just like Facebook profiles and groups, you can set up and use a Facebook Business Page for free – regardless of how many followers or likes you have. Even if you spend money on Facebook Ads, there’s still no charge for the organic aspects of your Facebook Business Page.
Should I create a business or community page on Facebook?
So you want to create an official page for your business, not a community page. Whatever you do, don’t create a community page for your business. … So for your business, you definitely want official page and just choose the closest most accurate category whether you’re a local business, a brand or a public figure.
How do I separate my Facebook business page from my personal page?
The best way I’ve found is to create a new personal profile as a separate account; that’s completely separate from your existing or private personal account. This will allow you access to your business page and provide some business boundaries.
Does it cost to set up a Facebook business page?
The Cost to Create a Facebook Page: (Free)
The cost for setting up and claiming your new business Facebook page is absolutely zero. You have nothing to lose by creating a business profile. Past this step, there may be incremental costs, and you may choose to spend money elsewhere.
How do I create a business page on Facebook 2020?
How to create a Facebook business page
- Visit Facebook.com/Business and click on “Create a page”
- Select your business classification.
- Add your company’s information to the required fields.
- Upload a profile picture and cover photo.
- Complete your company About section.
- Start posting on your new Facebook business page!
Can I separate my Facebook page from my personal account?
When you open a Facebook website page for your business, you are setting the business apart from your personal Facebook profile. … You can create a separate business page that is not your personal profile page, but you do need to open a business page from a personal profile.
How can I tell if a Facebook page is a business page?
If you go to your Facebook page, you’ll now find a gray check mark next to your business name to indicate your page is verified.
Does a Facebook business page have to be linked to a personal page?
No, Facebook does not allow you to create a business page without it being linked to a personal profile. Any business page needs an admin, who is a person who manages the page. However, once you have it set up, you can assign roles and add other accounts as administrators.