You can get there by clicking on the small circular profile picture icon in the top right and then clicking Settings and Privacy. Next, from the menu on the left, select Privacy and Safety. Then check the checkbox that says Protect My Tweets. Scroll down to the bottom and click Save Changes.
Can people see my bio on twitter?
Most of the profile information you provide us is always public, like your biography, location, website, and picture. … If you provide us with profile information and you don’t see a visibility setting, that information is public.
How do I hide my personal information on twitter?
How to protect your Tweets
- In the top menu, you will either see a navigation menu icon or your profile icon. Tap whichever icon you have and select Settings and privacy.
- Tap Privacy and safety.
- Under Tweets, and next to Protect your Tweets, check the box.
Where is someone’s bio on twitter?
- Click the Twitter user’s name in your followers list or elsewhere to open a dialog box listing his most recent tweets.
- Click the username in the dialog box to open the user’s profile.
- Read the user’s bio below his name on the profile page.
What is the best bio for twitter?
Humorous Bio Ideas for Twitter
- I had fun once, it was horrible!
- I put the “elation” in “public relations!”
- Too dead to die.
- Life is hard. It’s harder if you’re stupid.
- My mom says I’m special.
- Fresher than you.
- I’m a potato.
- I’m not always sarcastic. Sometimes, I’m sleeping.
What is a good bio?
Good Instagram Bios
- Creating a life, I love.
- Simplicity is the key to happiness.
- In a world of worriers, be a warrior.
- Captivated from life, showing it here.
- We have tomorrows for reason.
- I practice what I post.
- She turned her can’t into can and her dreams into plans.
- Creating my own sunshine.
Who sees my tweets if I have no followers?
Your protected Tweets will only be searchable on Twitter by you and your followers. Replies you send to an account that isn’t following you will not be seen by that account (because only your followers will see your Tweets).
Does twitter display your birthday?
You can control who on Twitter can see your birth date on your profile by using your birth date visibility settings. Sign in to twitter.com or open your iOS or Android app. Go to your profile and click or tap the Edit profile button. … You can also review and change your birth date visibility settings.
Who is behind twitter?
Jack Dorsey cofounded Twitter in 2006, and the company has made him a billionaire.
Should I use my real name on twitter?
Your username, or handle, is your identity on Twitter, and is preceded by the at (@) symbol. Ideally, as an individual, your username should be your real name. For example, if your name was John Smith, your Twitter username should be, in an ideal world, @JohnSmith.
How can I Invisible my name?
How to Get a Blank Name in Among Us
- Copy the blank space between the following quotation marks: “ㅤ”
- Paste the blank space into the Name field in Among Us.
- Enter a match and you will have an invisible name.
What is the twitter color code?
The hexadecimal color code #00acee is a shade of cyan. In the RGB color model #00acee is comprised of 0% red, 67.45% green and 93.33% blue. In the HSL color space #00acee has a hue of 197° (degrees), 100% saturation and 47% lightness.
How do you look at someone’s bio?
How to find link in bio on Instagram. To get to someone’s profile, tap their username, displayed above their post. Then you’ll see their “bio” where they describe themselves and their account, and the blue URL. That’s the link in bio.
What do I put in my twitter bio?
How to write a good Twitter bio
- Introduce yourself. Say hello to prospective followers by telling them what you do. …
- Take your space. …
- Leave disclaimers to the end. …
- Show some personality. …
- Include the right keywords. …
- Toot your horn, tactfully. …
- Call followers to action. …
- Link other accounts.
What does bio mean in social media?
What does link in bio mean? As the name suggests “link in bio” refers to the clickable URL that you can add to your profile section. Most social media platforms give you the option to add a link in your bio to take followers to your website, product page, content or some other important page.