Why my facebook is not opening?
Facebook Help Team
If any of your feeds are blank, close and reopen Facebook to refresh your News Feed or update the browser you’re using. If that doesn’t work, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let us know more about what you’re seeing.
Can you help me get my facebook back?
You can reactivate your Facebook account at any time by logging back into Facebook or by using your Facebook account to log in somewhere else. Remember that you’ll need to have access to the email or mobile number you use to log in. If you can’t remember your password, you can request a new one.
How do I fix Facebook problems?
To report that something isn’t working:
- Log into Facebook on a computer.
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Help & Support, then select Report a Problem and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
How do I reactivate my Facebook account permanently?
How do I permanently delete my Facebook account?
- You won’t be able to reactivate your account.
- Your profile, photos, posts, videos, and everything else you’ve added will be permanently deleted. …
- You’ll no longer be able to use Facebook Messenger.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Speak to a Live Person at Facebook: … Dial (650) 543-4800 best Facebook customer service toll free number. 2. Say “Speak to live person”.
How can I recover my Facebook account without verification code?
How to Recover Facebook Password without Confirmation Reset Code
- Try logging in with an alternate email or phone number. If you’re unable to login to Facebook using your usual login credentials, try using an alternate email address or phone number. …
- Try Trusted Contacts.
Why are my posts failing to post on Facebook?
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 3- You can also try using a different web browser.
How do I contact Facebook when my account is locked?
To recover your account information:
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.
How long does it take for Facebook to respond to a report?
While responses can take upwards of 24-48 hours, it is still nice to have a way to send them a direct message.
What happens if I clear cache on Facebook app?
Clearing data on android apps is quite different from clearing cache on android apps. On clearing cache on apps, all the information, details, logins and password will still be on the apps. … Nothing will be removed or wiped out, but when opening the facebook app after clearing the cache, you’ll have to login in again.
How do I clear my cache?
In the Chrome app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.
How do I reset my Facebook app?
Select the “Apps” tab to reset your preferences for applications you and other Facebook members use. Click the “Edit” links to change settings for individual apps or click the “X” to remove an app altogether.