How do I export comments from facebook page?
Simply have a look at the Comments section in the Facebook post detail in Analytics and click on the Export button at the top of the page to generate your . xls export. Easy and fast!
How do I download a comment from a Facebook post?
FACEBOOK URL VIA THE FACEBOOK APP
- Open the Facebook app and go the the Facebook post.
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner and choose “Save Link”
- Choose the option “Copy Link”
- Paste the url inside our text field above.
How do I copy all comments from a Facebook post?
- Find the post you want to copy. You can copy any post from your own Timeline, News Feed, a group, page, or another user’s profile. …
- Click the date or timestamp at the top of the post. …
- Double-click the URL in the address bar. …
- Right-click on the selected URL link. …
- Click Copy on the right-click menu.
How do I collect comments on Facebook?
Easy ways to collect Facebook comments?
- Turn image-loading off in Chrome.
- Find post, go to post page.
- Highlight first 50 comments.
- Paste Special into Excel.
- Load next 50, rinse, repeat (save often)
- Do some sorting in Excel to isolate the comments.
How do I extract a Facebook post?
How Do I Export Facebook Posts?
- Click “Settings.” Image Credit: Image courtesy of Facebook. …
- Click the “Download a Copy” link. Image Credit: Image courtesy of Facebook. …
- Select “Start My Archive.” Image Credit: Image courtesy of Facebook. …
- Click “Start My Archive.” Image Credit: Image courtesy of Facebook.
How do I download someone else’s Facebook page?
The specifics of what you need to do to download someone else’s page depends on your browser but for example, in Firefox you simply do: right click → Save page as… and it will save a HTML copy of the page which you can open offline.
How do I print someone’s Facebook post?
Click on the drop down arrow against the post and click “Embed Post”.
- It will open a popup window for “Embed this post”. Click on “Comments at the bottom”.
- This will open the post with all its comments in a separate window or tab.
- Minimize the comments.
- Now press Ctrl+P to open the print properties.
Where is the clipboard on Facebook?
Click on the text field, and you will find the FB clipboard. From there, you can select a book you want to paste.
How do I copy text from a Facebook post?
Facebook Messenger App
- In the beginning, you must open the Facebook app on your Android phone;
- Then, you must select the post that you want to copy;
- Tap the Share button;
- Then, you have to click on Share once more;
- Tap the ” Copy Link to Post ” option;
How do you find a comment made by someone on Facebook?
If you remember a specific user by name, you could type in “comments made by ” in the Facebook search bar. You can narrow down the search results using the filters on the left. However, this appears to yield more information about people in your friend list or fellow group members.