Why can’t I edit my group on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do you update a group on Facebook?
Click the Pencil icon to the left of the name of a group you wish to edit. If you have joined more groups than are visible, click “More,” which is located to the right of the Groups heading. Scroll down the list of groups until you find the group you wish to edit.
How do I edit a private group on Facebook?
Open your Facebook Group and click the three little dots just below the cover photo. From the dropdown, select Edit Group Settings. Scroll down until you see Privacy then click Change Privacy Settings. Select the new Privacy setting you want and click Confirm.
How do I add an editor to a Facebook group?
To make someone an admin or moderator of your group:
- From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group. …
- Click Members below your group’s cover photo. …
- Click next to the person you want to make an admin or moderator.
- Select Invite to be admin or Invite to be moderator, then click Send Invite.
Where is edit group settings on Facebook app?
Facebook Help Team
- Click the three dots next to “Share” tab in the group.
- Click “Edit Group Settings”
- From here you can change the privacy settings and location of the group if you are an admin.
How do I change my group name on Facebook 2020?
How do I change the name of a Facebook group?
- From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group. If you don’t see Groups, click See More.
- Click Settings in the left menu.
- Click next to Name and Description.
- Enter a name and click Save.
How do you edit a group on Facebook Mobile?
Tap on the small arrow next to the group name. Step 3: You will see all the features and options related to the group. Tap on Edit group settings. You can customize group name, privacy, type, description, and membership approval from the settings screen.
How can I see a closed group on Facebook without joining?
To view a group without being part of it the group has to be public. If it’s a closed or secret group the only way to see what’s posted is to be part of it.
What’s the difference between a Facebook page and a Facebook group?
Pages are places on Facebook where artists, public figures, businesses, brands, organizations and nonprofits can connect with their fans or customers. … When you join a group on Facebook, you starting seeing content from that group in your News Feed.
How do I change my Facebook page from public to private 2020?
To change who can see your activity including future posts, past posts, as well as people, pages, and lists you follow, tap on the relevant option under “Your activity.” In the dropdown menu that appears, change your option to “Only me” so that it is completely private.
Are Facebook private groups really private?
There are 2 privacy settings for Facebook groups: Public: anyone on or off Facebook can see who’s in the group and what they post. Private: only members can see who’s in the group and what they post.
How do I make my Facebook completely private to non friends?
Click on the “Friends” selection box beneath “Control Your Default Privacy.” Click on “Manage Past Post Visibility.” Click on “Limit Old Posts” to limit your archived posts to friends only.
Can Facebook group creator be removed as admin?
This person cannot be removed as an admin because they were the originalcreator. To report this person to Facebook, go to their Timeline and select “Report/Block”. You can’t remove the creator of the group. …
How do I create an editor on my Facebook page?
Go to your Page and click Page Settings in the bottom left. Click Page Roles in the left column. Type a name or email in the box and select the person from the list that appears. Click Editor to select a role from the dropdown menu.
How do you add admins to a Facebook page?
How to add someone as an admin on your Facebook page
- Select “Settings” on the left side of your page. …
- Select “Page roles” on the left. …
- Click the role box beside their name. …
- Select “Admin” from the list. …
- Existing page roles are organized by how many permissions they hold. …
- You can edit someone’s role at any time.