Log into your Facebook account and go to “General Settings.” Towards the bottom you’re going to see a link where you can download a copy of your Facebook data. Once you click on that option, you’ll see a new page with a “Download Archive” button.
Can you download a Facebook Messenger conversation?
Open your Facebook account and click on the small triangle in the top right corner of your screen (1) to access your „Settings“ (2). Next, click on „Your Facebook Information“ (3) and then on „Download a copy of your information…“ (4). On this page you can select the data you want to download from Facebook.
How do you copy a whole conversation on Messenger?
Download Entire Conversation from Facebook Messenger:
- Step #1: Go to person’s messages whose conversations you want to download. …
- Step #2: Scroll to top of the conversation. …
- Step #3: Press Ctrl + S and save the web page completely.
How do I save a messenger conversation as a PDF?
Follow these steps to print and save Facebook messages on any computer
- Launch Decipher Messenger Export on your computer.
- Log in to Messenger.
- Select a Facebook contact that you want to save or print.
- Select “Save.”
- Open the exported PDF to print all your Messenger messages.
How can I get Facebook deleted messages back?
How to backup Facebook chats and messages?
- Use your computer to go to facebook.com and log in to your account.
- When you are logged in, go to the Menu / Settings.
- Then switch to Your Facebook Information / Download Your Information.
- You can download a copy of your Facebook data at any time.
How do you forward a whole conversation on Facebook?
Forwarding from the Messenger App
- Launch the Messenger App on your smartphone or tablet and tap on a conversation to access the chat. Browse for the message you wish to forward and press on it to reveal more actions.
- Tap on the Forward option at the bottom and select the recipient(s) or group and hit Send.
How do I forward a Facebook Messenger conversation?
Facebook Help Team
- Tap the message you want to forward.
- From the pop up menu, tap “Forward”
- Type or select a contact’s name.
- Tap “Send”
How do I download my chat history?
Export chat history
- Open the individual or group chat.
- Tap More options > More > Export chat.
- Choose whether to export with media or without media.
How do you view old messages on messenger?
In the iOS or Android Messenger app on your mobile device, here’s how to search through your message history by keyword or search within a conversation.
- Open the Messenger app and tap Search at the top.
- Enter a search term.
- Under Messages, you’ll see any conversations that include the search term.
How do I save messenger conversations on Android?
In order to save Facebook messages, follow these simple steps:
- Log into your Facebook Messenger account as you do normally. …
- Tap the items you wish save and tap on menu button of your phone.
- Perform a long press and menu will appear which includes “Share”. …
- Choose the SD card as your share option.
How do you copy text from Facebook Messenger on Android?
How to copy and paste text
- Find the text you want to copy and paste.
- Tap and hold on the text.
- Tap and drag the highlight handles to highlight all the text you want to copy and paste.
- Tap Copy in the menu that appears.
- Tap and hold in the space where you’d like to paste the text.
- Tap Paste in the menu that appears.