Yes, click on the icon with three dots on the top right of a story to delete.
How do you delete a story that won’t upload on Facebook?
Facebook For Android: Clear Stuck Uploads
- Open “Settings“.
- Choose “Apps“.
- Select “Facebook“.
- Select “Storage“.
- Tap the “Clear Data” button.
- Tap “OK” to confirm your selection.
How do I delete a Facebook story?
How to delete a Facebook Story
- Log into your Facebook page on your Mac or PC, or through the mobile app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Go to the Stories section at the top of your News Feed, then tap the image or video you want to remove.
- Click on the three horizontal dots at the top right corner.
How do I fix upload failed on Facebook?
Fix: Facebook Upload Failed
- For Web Version. Solution 1: Clear the Cache of Your Browser. …
- For Android Version: Solution 1: Update the Facebook App. …
- Solution 2: Update the OS of Your Phone. …
- Solution 3: Use the Facebook Lite App. …
- Solution 4: Downgrade the Version of Facebook App. …
- Solution 5: Reinstall the Facebook App.
How do you delete someone else’s story on Facebook?
These instructions apply to the Facebook mobile app except where indicated.
- Go to your Facebook Profile Page.
- Select the three dot icon, then select Story Archive. …
- Select the Facebook story you wish to delete.
- Select the three dot icon at the upper-right corner of the story.
- Select Delete Video.
How do I delete my story?
Instagram Help Center
To delete a photo or video from your story: Go to your story by tapping Your Story at the top of Feed. Tap More (iPhone) or More (Android) in the bottom right of the photo or video you’d like to delete. Tap Delete, then tap Delete again to confirm.
How do I block all Facebook Stories?
Open the app and select the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the main page. Choose “Filters” and enable the toggle next to “Hide Stories” to prevent Stories from appearing.
How do I hide my story on Facebook 2020?
To hide your story from specific people:
- Open the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
- Set your story privacy to Friends.
- Tap Hide Story From.
- Tap to select the people you’d like to hide your story from.
- Tap Done or at the top, then tap Save.
Why did my Facebook story disappear before 24 hours?
There could be an issue where your stories are not clicking with your audience and they are flagging them. Watch out with: (1) Too loud Audio – either music or talking. (3) You might be doing too much boomerang stuff and some people can have seizures with all that movement.
Is there a problem with Facebook uploading photos?
A variety of problems can get in the way of you posting pictures to your Facebook account: a browser issue, a problem with the size or format of the photos, or even a technical fault with Facebook itself. … An unstable connection to the Web can also cause difficulties with posting pictures.
Why is my Facebook story not uploading?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why is Facebook not uploading my files?
If the Facebook app will not let you upload video, you may have a problem with your phone’s privacy settings. Other reasons for faulty uploads include uploading videos in a unsupported file type or Web browser, which can cause many problems, including extended encoding and processing wait times.
Can you find out who viewed your Facebook story?
To see who has viewed your story: Go to the Stories section at the top of your News Feed. Click Your Story. Your story viewers will be listed below Story Details to the right.
How do you know if someone has hidden their story on Facebook?
If their account is open, you can just ask anyone to send you their story. When you receive their story via DM, you need to check whether you can see the story or not. If you’ve been blocked, you’re going to see a message saying that the story is unavailable. This means that this person has hidden their story from you.